Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol @ "Angulo Punched Himself Out". He's A Pressure Fighter!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
    TS is so goddamn stupid it is almost unbelievable.

"Durrrrr he throws punches for a living so he should be able to throw unlimited punches!"

Did your dumb ass watch the fight?
    Hey you Big Stupid ass stereotype.

Read the thread.

DumbStereotype: "I have an idea. I'll just copy and paste did you watch the fight. Hahaha, ya that should do it".

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Hey you Big Stupid ass stereotype.

Read the thread.

DumbStereotype: "I have an idea. I'll just copy and paste did you watch the fight. Hahaha, ya that should do it".
      Very clever play on my name. Two for two. Those were scorchers.

Anyway, I'm not interested in reading the thread because there's no way you can justify your point. Your entire premise (that a pressure fighter can't punch himself out) is moronic. Especially when that pressure fighter had been fighting one-round blowouts for two years. I know that the logical people are right and the you're wrong.

Comment

Very clever play on my name. Two for two. Those were scorchers.

Anyway, I'm not interested in reading the thread because there's no way you can justify your point. Your entire premise (that a pressure fighter can't punch himself out) is moronic. Especially when that pressure fighter had been fighting one-round blowouts for two years. I know that the logical people are right and the you're wrong.
        WTF are you talking about.

We all know that Angulo fights the same style (pressurized) every fight. Name some other times where he punched himself out?

Now all of a sudden he just punched himself out last night. STFU.

Comment

• He didn't train right cuz he thought it was gonna be easy

Angulo is a pressure fighter, but he had a long layoff and he thought it was gonna be an easy fight cuz of what happened to Kirkland against the japanese guy. So because of that he didn't train for a long fight and that's why he punched himself out! It was a great win for Kirkland cuz it showed he has heart and lots of power, but a good boxer with power would kill him cuz he also showed he has a week chin again. He's been staggered a bunch of times by journeymen!!! So stop hyping him and yourself up!!
          Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          Angulo is a pressure fighter. This means he throws lots of punches in his fights.

How the heck can a so called pressure fighter punch himself out??

Kirkland's uppercuts and left hooks are what slowed Angulo down and backed him up, not Angulo's stamina. Angulo was going in for the kill, not realizing that he only landed a flash knockdown. Kirkland landed huge shots while his back was against the ropes in the 1st round. That's what hurt and backed Angulo up, not Angulo punching himself out.

Not to even mention the fact that Kirkland was whooping Angulo's ass before the flash knockdown.

LMAO @ Angulo punched himself out.

Comment

• I can't stand when people use **** like "He didn't train right, he punched himself out." WHO'S FAULT IS THAT. HIS OWN. That makes no damn sense, being out of your prime is something you can't change. Your punching power is something you can't change, training hard for a fight IS ALL ON YOU.

Comment

TS is so goddamn stupid it is almost unbelievable.

"Durrrrr he throws punches for a living so he should be able to throw unlimited punches!"

Did your dumb ass watch the fight?
              its a boxing thing dont expect the TS to understand I bet he picked Angulo to win the fight as well

Comment

• I mean even Roy Jones Jr said that Angulo punched himself out yet we are supposed to take the word of the TS over Jones Jr

Comment

• It is his fault

It is his fault for not training, but it also shows that Kirkland isn't as good as everyone is hyping him up to be!! If you look at the fight you can see that Angulo was slow, sloppy and punched himself out!
                  Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  I can't stand when people use **** like "He didn't train right, he punched himself out." WHO'S FAULT IS THAT. HIS OWN. That makes no damn sense, being out of your prime is something you can't change. Your punching power is something you can't change, training hard for a fight IS ALL ON YOU.

Comment

• Actually I am man enough to admit when I am wrong, Angulo did not punch himself out, just rewatched the fight last night with the wife.
                    What I saw was when Angulo did score his knock down he went after Kirkland and did land more shots than he missed, Sure he threw alot of punches but most did land on Kirkland or on Kirklands gloves.

Rounds 2 and 3 you can argue Angulo won those rounds so if you score the first 10-9 either way and give Angulo the 2nd and 3rd, and give Kirkland rounds 4 and 5 you have scores that are consistent with the judges.

What I saw was Angulo in rounds 2 and 3 go after the finish, Kirkland weathered the storm and scored his own shots turning it on in rounds 4 and 5 and closed the show.

in other words it was a war, and Kirkland just whipped the dog **** out of El Perro... he survived the tuff spots and did his thing. what contributed to Angulos loss, was that Angulo just doesnt have a defense, he did not look like he was taking those shots very well at all, kirklands power and sharper shots won the fight.

and it came down to that it came down to who ever could weather the early war Kirkland could and Angulo could not, he wasnt gassed he was hurt badly from the end of round 1 on... and tried to fight his way out of it and paid the price...

I was wrong to me it looked at first like Angulo punched himself out but after rewatching it, it was beaten out of him

Comment

• I think Angulo has heavy neanderthal bones, look at him: no fat, burnt muscles, and still had to drain himself to death... he was interviewed after the weight in and could barely speak, I have seen stronger people at therapy in hospitals. Threw a few punches and induced himself almost into a coma. He should consider moving up.

Comment

Working...
                      X