Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol @ "Angulo Punched Himself Out". He's A Pressure Fighter!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so kirkland "fans" dont want the rematch? lame...

Comment

• Originally posted by Steak View Post
      any fighter can punch themselves out you stupid dumbass.

Angulo definitely exhausted himself after failing to stop Kirkland in the first round, and the fact that Kirkland was all over his ass landing hard body shots made sure that Angulo never got his stamina back. Its really difficult to get a second wind when an opponent as nonstop attacking you and landing shots to the body and head.

do you guys know anything about boxing? this is really basic stuff.
      Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      First off chicken, you never mentioned anything about Kirkland punches contributing to Angulo's shaky legs and lack of power. If you want to get technical, it was the uppercut that turned the tables, not the body punching.

But you came in this thread talking about "he gassed" and left it at that.

The only moron here is your punk ass.
      ****ing idiot. and the body punching far more contributed to Angulo's overall lack of stamina than the head shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        I can respect this post.

Maybe it was a little bit of both. But to sit here and say that the uppercut Kirkland landed in the 1st round (not directed at you intoccabile, but these clowns in this thread) had no effect on Angulo's legs, conditioning, stamina, ect and contributed to how the 1st round/fight ended, IS BULL****.

Straight up!
        Uppercut to the chin- made Angulo lose his legs.

Body punching- made Angulo alter his breathing pattern and affect his stamina.

Angulo throwing many punches in the first round- Angulo blew his load.

Kirkland's explosiveness and speed- Angulo's face a bloody mess.

I look at this mess with Kirkland fans and Angulo fans...and I think the ****'s gonna' hit the fan and splatter all OVER the boards when Cotto and Margarito fight.
        Last edited by TintaBoricua; 11-06-2011, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by uglypug View Post
          TS does have a valid point.. . which is why I give Kirkland all the props in the world for being able to weather the storm, and STRIKE back at the perfect time with viciousness!

I think the difference is angulo would have recovered after the first round had kirkland not fought back like that. . . yes, he was punched out, but he would have recovered if not for kirkland
          I can somewhat respect this also.

But I still believe that it was the uppercut that turned the tide in the 1st round.

Comment

Man STFU will this POS post saying the same thing Gaypalm.

If that's the case, Angulo is a pressure fighter like I said to begin with.

Secondly, a fighter will be tired at the end of the round, but that's why they have recovery and 2nd winds Gaypalm.
            So basically, everyone else who has replied to you in this thread is wrong and you are right? Please, do the right thing and log out, never to return.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              he punched himself out did you watch the fight?
              Hey man I want to hear a scientific reason as to why the sky is blue, because I have proof it isn't.

I mean you can't just say it's blue because everyone else says it and I don't want to hear "I just went outside and saw it myself", because that's a weak argument as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steak View Post
                ****ing idiot. and the body punching far more contributed to Angulo's overall lack of stamina than the head shots.
                No, it wasn't chicken. Not at first at least. Maybe when Angulo was getting ready to go, but the uppercut it what clearly stopped Angulo in his tracks and backed him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rox View Post
                  so kirkland "fans" dont want the rematch? lame...
                  I am not necessarily a Kirkland fan but I don't think a rematch
                  is necessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                    So basically, everyone else who has replied to you in this thread is wrong and you are right? Please, do the right thing and log out, never to return.
                    Ya just like how everyone on this forum predicted Angulo to wipe Kirkland out right?

If everyone jumps off the roof, your stupid ass is right behind them. STFU.

I predicted this fight to play out the way it did, DESPITE OF WHAT EVERYONE else said. Make sense you clown?

Comment

Angulo is a pressure fighter. This means he throws lots of punches in his fights.

How the heck can a so called pressure fighter punch himself out??

Kirkland's uppercuts and left hooks are what slowed Angulo down and backed him up, not Angulo's stamina. Angulo was going in for the kill, not realizing that he only landed a flash knockdown. Kirkland landed huge shots while his back was against the ropes in the 1st round. That's what hurt and backed Angulo up, not Angulo punching himself out.

Not to even mention the fact that Kirkland was whooping Angulo's ass before the flash knockdown.

LMAO @ Angulo punched himself out.
                      Wow you must be ****ing new, or some ****ing kid still riding them nuts over the win last night, I picked Kirkland to, but I aint going out here like a ****ing 13 year old starting BS threads about it.....

Grow the **** up, yeah Kirkland won the fight okay, celebrate that but dont suck your dick on the site just because you got it right, a broken clock is right twice a day

Comment

Working...
                      X