No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Kirkland, Angulo Side By Side After The War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    Stop fronting Sebastian because both guys were on the same level competition wise but I think Angulo might have a better resume than Kirkland. Atleast Angulo lost to a better fighter than Kirkland did (Cintron>Ishida) On top of that, Angulo was the favorite going into the fight. Both guys gets props for the fight they put on last night.
    See the problem here is I never said Kirk's resume was so great, it was others who made Angulo into an Aztec God, which he sure wasn't... both resumes are avg at best..I agree, but alot of nut huggers shldve known that the guy fought in his second fight back and he fought a beast a guy who has a no quit attitude..If you ask me how Kirk got Koed against ishida, I wld have no answer to that.. But Angulo was too slow and his cardio was sub-par, but everyone made Perrita into the next Mexican Muhammad Ali...It was brawler vs Brawler.. great performance and heart on both guys...Any pure boxer puncher with a chin will beat either fighter.. put them against a brawler its a toss up...

Comment

That's gonna hurt in the morning!

Comment

Angulo just shot his load in R1 and never got his legs back from the KD. Experience and conditioning could fix that, but with such an aggressive style he'd probably just do the same thing all over again.

Comment

that was a great fight, two warriors going at it, no advantages or disadvantages, angulo punched himself out but he showed that warrior pride and heart he has, hats off to kirkland for getting up and putting on a good show as well

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            There's definitely something shady with that face.. damn. Guess what my homey who was working the fight told me was true. Kirkland is a cheating scumbag.
            How was Kirkland cheating??? I think it was a great fight for both fighters...Kirkland was the one that had the better night. I think Kirk should stick with Wolfe...but Kirk could use some development of his jab...I mean if can get his jab in check, and sticks with Wolfe Kirk can be a real force in the 154lbs swimming pool.

Comment

Angulo absorbed way to much punishment in the early rounds. kirkland is a strong dude! 26 Ko's Angulo should have used experience and pick his shots a bit smarter.

Comment

Don't get the scoring that had Kirkland up by only 1 point...an authority needs to sit those judges down...

Comment

Working...
                X