Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget about the fights.. let's focus about real highlight of the night: 24/7!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez was going ****in nuts with those weights!! Was that ***** sped up?

Comment

imho the least I like pac-marquez 24/7 series....but did have some highlights

hyperbolic chamber - 4 years marquez doing this but i dont remember them showing this versus floyd

sparring marquez doing better than pac and looking like a beast

and nacho studying PAC-JMM old tapes and comment on PAC's BIG HEAD! (lolz for ped accuser Manny has had the big head ever since and was target practice for jmm)

ariza think they will get this fight in 6, nacho said that they will win it again (maybe forgetting the actual results he he)

training is usually a bonus...

Comment

post the vids

Comment

Just updated the OP with the episode!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            You give Kirkland props yet?

Give it up bombs.
            What had me in stitches was Pacman getting his legs rubbed down while playing the guitar. Somethings the 24/7 crew shouldn't record.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
              imho the least I like pac-marquez 24/7 series....but did have some highlights

hyperbolic chamber - 4 years marquez doing this but i dont remember them showing this versus floyd

sparring marquez doing better than pac and looking like a beast

and nacho studying PAC-JMM old tapes and comment on PAC's BIG HEAD! (lolz for ped accuser Manny has had the big head ever since and was target practice for jmm)

ariza think they will get this fight in 6, nacho said that they will win it again (maybe forgetting the actual results he he)

training is usually a bonus...
              Yeah, I remember that in the Floyd/Marquez 24/7 so he was still doing it then too....whatever it's worth.

Bombs: You're a douche bag mate. If Marquez is so great and better than he's ever been, let the fight speak for itself. You having a wank over every single stupid thing just makes it look even worse than it already is. You're like a bad version of Ronnie and Michael Marley put together. No matter how much you try to hype this ****e, it's not going to make a difference to what is actually taking place.
              Last edited by BennyST; 11-06-2011, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
                What had me in stitches was Pacman getting his legs rubbed down while playing the guitar. Somethings the 24/7 crew shouldn't record.
                I noticed that, too. First Buboy, now Manny.

Comment

" Hes got such a huge melon " - Nacho

Nacho's hilarious!

Comment

Both are looking in incredible shape! Never seen Marquez this jacked, boy looks strong as ****. Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Al3x View Post
                      anyone got a link to it? I wanna watch
                      why would anyone take this guy serious

Comment

Working...
                      X