Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget about the fights.. let's focus about real highlight of the night: 24/7!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
    Yea that was pretty awesome of him.. I respect Pac so much. Things like that remind you why he is so respected and great.

I will PM you in a few secs give me a sec bro.

@Comedian: You have 2 strikes bro. One more troll in one of my threads and you go into my ignore dungeon.. nakkid nyahah lol bahh. But seriously. Stop. IU will also report you for this one since you are not contributing anything and posting a photo that will derail the thread and stir things.
    am I on your ignore dungeon?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      am I on your ignore dungeon?
      No hougigo but you are close. I kind of like you but sometimes you make some posts that make me think about giving you a strike for real. You have 1 so far. Just try not to trash my threads and posts and we are good. You can express whatever you feel like "Pac sucks" "he would get beat by" I respect freedom of speech. but give a reason and just not like pass by to take a jab. Like "oh another marquez pacquiao thread of bombs this fight sux".. praise me instead that would be cool. Thanks bro.

Comment

No hougigo but you are close. I kind of like you but sometimes you make some posts that make me think about giving you a strike for real. You have 1 so far. Just try not to trash my threads and posts and we are good. You can express whatever you feel like "Pac sucks" "he would get beat by" I respect freedom of speech. but give a reason and just not like pass by to take a jab. Like "oh another marquez pacquiao thread of bombs this fight sux".. praise me instead that would be cool. Thanks bro.
        how bout me? your are a **** and your idol is gay:boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
          how bout me? your are a **** and your idol is gay:boobies:
          *Slaps across the face* *degrades you in front of everyone* How embarassing was that?? How is that for an exit? And you won't get a chance to respond. *Locks in dungeon*

Comment

dont feed the troll guys...

bombs is cool cause he is a funny troll but

he shouldnt be taken seriously

and his jab is weak.

Comment

*Slaps across the face* *degrades you in front of everyone* How embarassing was that?? How is that for an exit? And you won't get a chance to respond. *Locks in dungeon*
              u lock him in the dungeon nekkid??

lulz

Comment

I didn't think it was all that great. It seemed they waste a lot of time with the Manny Camp for a 30 min show they spent way too much time on the tattoo. Manny looks in incredible shape though, probably the best I have ever seen him.

Comment

I forgot about 24/7 until I saw this thread title. I need to check that out.

Comment

Episode 2 was better, by a good margin. This one was decent, but meandered to much. No focus.

Comment

the only parts on 24/7 that interest me are the sparring parts

anything aside from it doesnt really entertain, specially the talking **** which floyd does :/// i dont get the point

this episode was okay though
                      2nd one was the best
                      the longest sparring part ive seen in all 24/7 episodes out there

cant wait for next weeks warrrrr!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X