Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Kirkland Stops Alfredo Angulo in a Classic War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirkland has not been the same since returning from prison but that was without Ann. I will be rooting for him but in the end I think Angulo has the better chin (Took some brutal shots from a focused Cintron and didn't go down) and he should win by KO

Comment

• I want Kirkland to win so I cant shut up all the naysayers, but im picking Angulo.

I just think Ann Wolfe in Kirkland's corner is gonna make a huge difference though

Comment

• He is fun to watch but he just isn't that good and I am pretty confident is getting smashed to pieces in a couple hours.

Comment

• No, not really. Aside from both of them being black there is nothing really similar.

Comment

• They both have a common opponent in Julio. Kirkland took him out earlier. This fight will show the bs about common opponents look at it this way: Frazier-Foreman, Ali-Foreman, Cotto-Mosley, Margarito-Cotto, and finally Margarito-Mosley. Angulo within 8.

Comment

• The thing is ishida took out a weak version of Kirkland who was without Anne Wolfe toughening him up his trainer then was trying to hard to change him. Ishida picked him apart with straight punches but kirkland wasn't hurt badly. Ishida kept catching him off balance. Angulo doesn't pick u apart with clean straight shots he likes to slug and he's gonna be slugging with a faster athlete conditioned for war being back to the beast he once was thanks to Anne Wolfe!

KIRKLAND in 9!

Comment

• Sure, I guess.

WAR Kirkland

Comment

• It's good to see any fighter come back from a knockdown to knock his opponent down or out. Situations like that separates the men from the boys.
                  Last edited by -Huey-; 11-05-2011, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• I hope beetlejuice gets an interview on CNN.....

It would be a nice tribute to the life of Martin Luther King jr and black history month.

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                    No, not really. Aside from both of them being black there is nothing really similar.
                    This. It's a insult to compare Joe Frazier with that no talent glass jawed bum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      I hope beetlejuice gets an interview on CNN.....

It would be a nice tribute to the life of Martin Luther King jr and black history month.

This. It's a insult to compare Joe Frazier with that no talent glass jawed bum.
                      Hahahahaha I'm gonna lmao when Kirkland wins and bute gets stopped like the talentless bum fighter that he is lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X