Comments Thread For: Maidana: Khan and Morales are Liars, I Want Malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    kotelnik?? he hasnt fought in like 2 years
    yeah same thing i was going to say. if he would've stayed active than that fight would've been brought up before. i still want to see maidana/guerrero at 140 though. he can move up afterwards, there's alexander, berto, ortiz, and malignaggi waiting for him. for now, i'd love to see gbp set up maidana/guerrero and alexander/malignaggi on an hbo bad card.

Comment

"I fear nobody" -Maidana...

that's why you gotta love that guy

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
        i wrote a comment yesterday on a amir khan article. he took the pleasure of giving a red rep and calling me an "illiterate peasant" then he felt like he needed to come on my profile and talk a little more **** for some reason.. so i had to put my ***** in her place.. i guess i was slippin on my pimpin but i'm back now..
        ahh snap homie, you just E knocked him the **** out!!!

back to the topic, this guy and his next opponent has both been owned by Khan, and his former opponent has ducked Khan. That says everthing, he is just looking for a payday now. Funny he doesn't mention Kotelnic

Comment

Khan and Morales are lying?

there was an article not long ago in which Khan stated there was no point in a Maidana rematch right now and I agree. Morales obviously wanted a rematch as he gave Maidana a scare and probably feels he can take him the second time round. What exactly are these lies?

Simple fact.

Morales and Bradley have made him offers to fight and he has turned them down due to a "lowball offer". What Maidana is becoming is a joke. The guy has the heart of a lion but damn is he losing that at the thought of more money. I am pretty sure he got offered atleast 500-600K, which is very good money.

if he expects to be making the same money he did with Khan and doesn't want to look below that then he's an idiot. I wonder how much he will make against Malignaggi? Not much I presume, but that fight he's willing to take, smh.

I'm starting to believe what this guy says, less and less.

Comment

LOL at the bit were he goes 'I defended my title' b!tch please you didn't earn it for ****. This farm boy just wants the money fights, I don't blame him for that, but please stop saying you will fight anyone because it's plainly not true

Maidana v Malignaggi is a good fight in which maidana should win.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              but please stop saying you will fight anyone because it's plainly not true
              Maidana is telling the truth whenever he says this. The only problem is he never finishes the sentence.

'I will fight anyone.... if they give me more money than I deserve'

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                Maidana is telling the truth whenever he says this. The only problem is he never finishes the sentence.

'I will fight anyone.... if they give me more money than I deserve'
                I like maidana in the ring but out of the ring I think he's been milking one too many farm animals

Comment

Working...
                X