Comments Thread For: Maidana: Khan and Morales are Liars, I Want Malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
    Maidana..I got a question for you.
    Why do we never hear you calling Kotlenik out? After all, he's the guy that gave you your first loss..it's all about the big money fights and not about restoring your legacy, right?
    Please shut up Maidana puto until you rematch Kotelnik.
    kotelnik?? he hasnt fought in like 2 years

Comment

i wish the best for joe frazier.maidana is frustrated and you can't blame him. khan has irritated alot of fighters with his twitter program.

Comment

WTF. Maidana's a c*nt. This fool says Khan handpicks his fights, yet is taking MALIGNAGGI, a guy who Khan stopped. Maidana's a joke. They're purely after money and easy fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazakill View Post
          WTF. Maidana's a c*nt. This fool says Khan handpicks his fights, yet is taking MALIGNAGGI, a guy who Khan stopped. Maidana's a joke. They're purely after money and easy fights.
          Definitely that's why he tried to cash out on the rematch offer Morales' team made him. He wanted to get paid handsomely for looking like a fool in the ring again.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazakill View Post
            LOL...Paulie called him out, so maidana obliged. If he declined paulies offer all you khantards would be on here saying he ducked malignaggi. Oh and khans fighting peterson a guy with a very weak resume...his best win is going 12 rounds with victor cayo a guy that maidana stopped in 6!

Comment

Why do we never hear you calling Kotlenik out? After all, he's the guy that gave you your first loss..it's all about the big money fights and not about restoring your legacy, right?
              forgot all about Kotelnik, what the hell is he doing now?
              that rematch sounds great
              and why not rematch Terrible?
              screw Paulie, no point to that fight

Comment

Good point bro. Now you can type that all over again but this time us Khan and Prescott.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  Maidana is a cabdriver's worst nightmare.

All cabdrivers he has fought..28 if I remember correctly... have been knocked out.
                  C'mon give cab drivers a little credit, every now and again they're known for knocking out hyped prospects a la Breidis Prescott. Guess Vic Ortiz is one hell of a cab driver too.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFO View Post
                    C'mon give cab drivers a little credit, every now and again they're known for knocking out hyped prospects a la Breidis Prescott. Guess Vic Ortiz is one hell of a cab driver too.
                    Ortiz is a little b!tch!!! he had the Maidana fight won. Maidana got lucky. All he had to do was tough it out, box a little, used his brain and he would've ko'd Maidana. But he has not heart and has tendencies of being a little b!tch.

Comment

Yup. Maidana is a dumb son of a b1tch. All he does is fight bums and tomato cans.

Makignaggi? Will this dumb argentine *** ever fight a credible opponent? he needs to stop running from Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X