Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd so upset in interview?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeez, Floyd got destroyed in this one. Is this new? I've never heard this before. I knew it was over when Floyd started pulling the race card.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
      Jeez, Floyd got destroyed in this one. Is this new? I've never heard this before. I knew it was over when Floyd started pulling the race card.
      I tell ya, I don’t know who owned Floyd more this new video with Jude or the one I posted earlier with Rugged Man, either case Floyd got his a s s handed to him…

Comment

roid rage.

Comment

Floyd: "...We already know you're racial profiling..."

Rude Jude: "...yeah, that's what the **** yeah...exactly...exactly...hey, you know what, hey... when in doubt play the race card... when you're losing, play the race card.... i'm in trouble, play the race card... whatever you had to do, play the race card..."

Comment

First Brian Kennedy ko's Floyd back to back then RA ko's floyd now this guy Ko's floyd.

Not good..

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
              First Brian Kennedy ko's Floyd back to back then RA ko's floyd now this guy Ko's floyd.

Not good..
              Wait till he gets your idol to call in.

Comment

I don't understand why people are bringing up Rugged Man's interview. He lashed Floyd for not fighting Mosley, saying Mosley would whip Floyd's ass. Floyd vindicated himself when he took the fight and whipped Shane's ass 11 rounds to 1.

The new interviewer is an idiot and the only reason people see it as an ownage is because Floyd doesn't know how to get his point across, he just loses his temper. Personally I would have just put the phone down on him.

Actually I would have just asked the guy how much he earned, how much he weighs. Then offered him a fight on my undercard against someone in my gym. I wouldn't say coward is an overused word but it is used by people who have no business saying it.
                Last edited by FeFist; 11-05-2011, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  I don't understand why people are bringing up Rugged Man's interview. He lashed Floyd for not fighting Mosley, saying Mosley would whip Floyd's ass. Floyd vindicated himself when he took the fight and whipped Shane's ass 11 rounds to 1.

The new interviewer is an idiot and the only reason people see it as an ownage is because Floyd doesn't know how to get his point across, he just loses his temper. Personally I would have just put the phone down on him.

Actually I would have just asked the guy how much he earned, how much he weighs. Then offered him a fight on my undercard against someone in my gym. I wouldn't say coward is an overused word but it is used by people who have no business saying it.
                  He did get his point across. Dude kept overtalking him and cutting him off cause he's on the radio, Floyd was on the phone

Manny fight my leftovers, that was a fact

Dude guaranteed he wasn't black, turned out to be factual

He said Floyd fighting bums, but yet he will beat Manny tho lol. Last I checked if u out there fighting bums, when it come to you best tested.. u should lose. He owned his own self

Comment

Floyd could have conducted himself in a diplomatic tone. It's
                    really all up to him. The whole tone of the discussion changed
                    when Floyd started berating the DJ by saying, "What do you
                    do for a living?"

Granted the DJ started off by saying, "You're ducking Pac."
                    Man, that's a general impression. That's to be expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                      He did get his point across. Dude kept overtalking him and cutting him off cause he's on the radio, Floyd was on the phone

Manny fight my leftovers, that was a fact

Dude guaranteed he wasn't black, turned out to be factual

He said Floyd fighting bums, but yet he will beat Manny tho lol. Last I checked if u out there fighting bums, when it come to you best tested.. u should lose. He owned his own self
                      He didn't get his point across, he just came across as an angry black person with a chip on his shoulder. The guy calling him could have very well be racist, the point is there no evidence of it as it would essentially be indirect. Because of that he should show the same subtly when dealing with issues regarding race.

By mentioning it so bluntly it made it all to easy for his characters to be attacked as opposed to his actually points. People focused more on his behaviour than what he had to say.

Comment

Working...
                      X