No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Burns vs Katsidis - The Best Fight You Won’t See Live

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Burns vs Katsidis - The Best Fight You Won’t See Live

By Cliff Rold - The U.S. television market has its share of sporting choices on Saturday. On the gridiron, Dr. Kellen Moore will be surgically carving up UNLV en route to the NCAA record for quarterback wins while Alabama and LSU will be show how much more fun it is when both teams can play. The NASCAR Nationwide series goes to Texas Motor Speedway. The NBA…yeah, still nothing.

How can Lebron choke in a fourth quarter without bringing his talents to the first three?

In the ring, fans with access to all available English and Spanish language broadcasts could have as many as six broadcasts to choose from. Even if one is without Wealth TV, ESPN Deportes, Azteca America, and Fox Deportes, HBO and Showtime still come through with two highly anticipated cards.

It’s a lot of boxing to go around. It’s not enough. Ironically, with all those cared, no U.S. network is scheduled to air what may end up the fight of the week. It is relegated to the YouTube wish pile. [Click Here To Read More]

roaldie you are forgetting about streams!!!! I GUARANTEE you most of us will be watching this fight live!

ROALDIE - can we PLEASE get report cards for all the fights this weekend? Lol, maybe a bit too much to ask. . Katz/Burnz; Bute/Johnson; McEwan/Quillin; Kirkland/Agulo. .

Comment

Wealth TV will stream the fights Free http://wealthtv.com/

Comment

BoxNation.tv will be showing it. I am sure of it.

100% legit stream.

Comment

Plenty of real boxing fans will see it live.

And a few moochers.

Comment

Its on Frank Warrens TV station free and streamed live on their website boxnation.tv, the smith vs groves fright is 10pm uk time and burns vs katsidis afterwards

Comment

looking forward to this one i'd say katsidis will win a cracker but its by no means a sure thing ... oh and i just gotta say is boxnation the best channel ever or what??? That primetime pile of **** could learn a thing or two.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                looking forward to this one i'd say katsidis will win a cracker but its by no means a sure thing
                Mike is running over this brey, no two ways about it.

Comment

A lot of people seem to be writing off Ricky burns the guy's Scottish they never no when to give up and are generally tough b*stard's, ugly but tough non the less.

Comment

Get the business done, Kats. :box2: See you at ringside tonight! :thumbs1:

Comment

Working...
                    X