Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Denis Lebedev Dominates James Toney, Wins WBA Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone pm me a link? Thanx in advance!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      Yea he beat that bum. This is last fight before Lebedev / Toney.

Sillakh also got KO
      BLAST!

wait, sillakh GOT KO'D?! or he KO'd the dude

Comment

Can someone pm me a link? Thanx in advance!!!

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
          BLAST!

wait, sillakh GOT KO'D?! or he KO'd the dude
          Nah, he made the Iron Sheik quit with a crisp upperquit and dude just quit

Comment

like i said - anybody who is going to base toney's performance tonight off the jones fight is a noob. . . two compeltely different styles. . . jones boxing off the back foot, and even at this stage, is much fleeter of hand and especially foot than toney. . .

toney is stationary. . . leb's will be able to plant his feet and set the left hand up. .
            . toney can't keep him plodding forward and changing directions, and thereby inhibit him from utilizing his best asset - POWER. . JONES WAS ABLE TO DO THIS!

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              Me and my girl watched Toney-Jirov and Toney-Holyield last night...

I find it hard to see how Toney will keep up his workrate... he won't need the same workrate he needed against Jirov because Lebedev isn't THAT busy (who is)... but I find it hard to see how Toney will keep ANY kind of workrate up..
              Yeah thats exacty what I think. Essentially Toney will oubox him but Lebedev will keep his hands moving enough for the judges to give him the decision on home soil.

Comment

Just to clear up my site has a Veetle & Flash feed, the ads on Streami player are not mine bar the obvious one with Hide Ad thing. So any other ads are the players own.

Even so if closing a couple of ads is a issue for a free fight, then you one moaning bastard.

My site has 1 ad each page, unlike most that have 3/4 with pop ups. Moaning git.

Comment

This Melendez dude is terrible. Why can't I watch a fight card without at least one guy imitating Joshua Clottey?

Comment

yo medved boxnation said they where keeping a eye on 5 different boxing website im pretty sure boxingscene is one

Comment

GLAZKOV and SILLAKH = two future champs. . . Eastern Euro's might just damn well have on lock every division from MW to HW

Comment

Working...
                      X