Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you give Lebedev credit when he beats Toney?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
    Why would i give anybody credit for beating a shot to pieces and punch drunk 43 year old man?

Anybody know when this starts UK time?
    Programme starts at 3pm on BoxNation

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Programme starts at 3pm on BoxNation
      Thank you.

Comment

The Toney fanboys are hilarious: he's the greatest thing since sliced bread and is going to beat the cr*p out of Lebedev, but if he doesn't, that's because he's shot to **** and Lebedev still sucks. Hahahaha. Talk about wanting it both ways.

All I can say is that I'm REALLY looking forward to this fight -- the fanboys have killed off any sympathy I had for Toney.

Comment

BoxNation are showing it? Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Jim View Post
            The Toney fanboys are hilarious: he's the greatest thing since sliced bread and is going to beat the cr*p out of Lebedev, but if he doesn't, that's because he's shot to **** and Lebedev still sucks. Hahahaha. Talk about wanting it both ways.

All I can say is that I'm REALLY looking forward to this fight -- the fanboys have killed off any sympathy I had for Toney.
            Hes WAS one of the greatest fighters in the game. No one knows what he is like now having lost all the weight and not fought in a long time. He looked garbage in his last few fights. Dont play dumb. Toney wouldve murdered a one dimensional bum like Lebedev a few years ago and everyone knows it.

Comment

When Lebedev passes the 3rd round. He wins the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Hes WAS one of the greatest fighters in the game. No one knows what he is like now having lost all the weight and not fought in a long time. He looked garbage in his last few fights. Dont play dumb. Toney wouldve murdered a one dimensional bum like Lebedev a few years ago and everyone knows it.
                That's your opinion. There's another school of thought that says Toney is one of the most overrated fighters in recent times. And maybe you're not guilty of trying to have it both ways, but many others are. One can't say he's definitely going to beat the crap out of Lebedev, but if he doesn't, that just means he's shot to **** and Lebedev still sucks, without looking a little hypocritical.

At any rate, we'll soon know who was right.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Jim View Post
                  That's your opinion. There's another school of thought that says Toney is one of the most overrated fighters in recent times. And maybe you're not guilty of trying to have it both ways, but many others are. One can't say he's definitely going to beat the crap out of Lebedev, but if he doesn't, that just means he's shot to **** and Lebedev still sucks, without looking a little hypocritical.

At any rate, we'll soon know who was right.
                  Even if he is one of the most overrated fighters, everyone knows he still would trash a nothing fighter like Lebedev at the peak of his powers. Or past his peak. Lebedev will always suck and Toney will always be a HOF fighter.

Comment

The typical credit of an fighter looking to grow into an elite fighter by beating old legends. Everyone does it at some point to get their name on the map. But doesn't mean they are the next great. Just means there is potential and now after beating big name legends, we can see him get big fights vs other prime fighters and see if he's really elite.

Comment

Toney is a big outsider for this fight so he's nothing to lose. Nobody is expecting sh it from Toney. I don't know what Toney has left in him, he could be badly beaten or get to the cards. Don't see him winning the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X