Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa vs Martinez in The Works For a February Clash?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CantBeTouched View Post
    lol as if picking on welterweights wasnt bad enough now Martinez is picking on a featherweight lmaoooo this guy is a joke
    you got to be kidding me right? stay at 89 posts and don't ever log back in ******.

Comment

The Martinez fight should be good. The Rios fight may too far away to get excited about now because anything can happen but it has great fight potential.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        you got to be kidding me right? stay at 89 posts and don't ever log back in ******.
        so you think this is a legit fight?

Comment

read the article. it's not sergio martinez, it's roman 'rocky' martinez. and yeah it's a good fight for gamboa considering he's moving up.

Comment

why does it say Gamboa vs Martinez in works when the article is talking about Brandon Rios?

Comment

If the fight happens , I got Martinez by ko. I don't think Gamboa can carry his speed and power up unless he's on PEDS like someone we know.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
                If the fight happens , I got Martinez by ko. I don't think Gamboa can carry his speed and power up unless he's on PEDS like someone we know.
                Like always you have no clue of what you speak of.

This fight will be at SFW smart guy.

Comment

lol as if picking on welterweights wasnt bad enough now Martinez is picking on a featherweight lmaoooo this guy is a joke
                  WTF? SMH

Comment

Rios needs to fight people in his own damn weight division. ***** move by Rios.

Gamboa vs Rocky isn't as bad because he's moving up one weight division. Still would prefer Lopez vs Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      Rios needs to fight people in his own damn weight division. ***** move by Rios.
                      Hasn't Rios been doing that? And, wasn't he about to move up in weight before Oner said they want to face Rios?

Comment

Working...
                      X