No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. To Return on May 5, MGM Grand on Hold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
    REPORTED for peddling false hope. thats cruelty you know.
    and thats baseless too
    1. why on may 5, 2012? is it simply because its the 5th anniversary? why, whats wrong at 4th year anniversary?
    2. ortiz upsetted a black 0-loss boxer even if he had been knocked down on the same fight why cant he repeat it to another black boxer who hasnt even knocked down opponents for years.
    3 manny's fighting his nemesis one who he already knocked down 4 times and staggered once at the lower weight and they are now at pacquiao's ideal weight class, a greater possibility hell destroy this opponent once and for all and if that happens well another long vacation will be waiting for floyd. so much for the 5th anniversary. lets just wait for the 7th or 8th thats more possible ...

May 5th only lands on a Saturday every 5 years or so

Comment

will happen if pacquiao looks bad against Marquez

will happen just like that
      Last edited by skillswin; 06-01-2011, 11:13 PM.

Comment

you cannot defeat the XyloCocaine

Comment

Originally posted by mrsuplex View Post
          you cannot defeat the xylococaine
          you mad *******

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
            you mad *******

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
              Come May 5th, it will be the 5 year anniversary of the highest grossing and most bought PPV in history, Mayweather vs De La Hoya. Cinco De Mayo parties and celebrations will be already taking place on this Saturday evening. Pacquiao will be coming off of an action packed win against JMM. Mayweather will be coming off of a win against a young power punching southpaw Victor Ortiz. Both of their PPV's will have had 1.3mill+ buys. HBO's 24/7 will be used for the build up to both of their last fights and will also be used for this mega fight. Golden Boy and Top Rank will come together without dispute and the atmosphere will be perfect to create the biggest bout in history.

If it does happen, this is pretty much exactly how it will all go down.

Comment

No need to hype up this fight. It would be a boring fight. I've seen part of it already. I'm no longer one of those who salivates with this fight. It doesn't have to happen. A fight with a reluctant fighter in it doesn't appeal to me at all. Let's move on and let these boxers have their separate fights.

Comment

i think TS was the same dude who predict the end of the world last month...

Comment

Originally posted by ronnie_N. View Post
                    i think TS was the same dude who predict the end of the world last month...

Comment

its a nice idea and a sensible theory, but its unlikely to happen my friend. we all want it to happen, but somehow i just dont see it.

If it doesnt happen in the next 12-18 months the fight wont be worth it, both will be coming out of their primes, if they havent started the slide already

Comment

Working...
                      X