"His socks were cheap."

"He had a haircut."

"He wasn't wearing his favorite Clitoris glubs."

"He was wearing 10 ounce pillows."

"His soup was too hot."

"His soup was too cold."
    LMFAO!!! I remember that video!

Comment

• If the fight doesn't happen of this date it will never happen.

Pretty sure it will be Pac's last year fighting in 2012.

If it does happen, it wouldn't live up to the hype.

Comment

• Hope it's finally going to come true... I hate to get excited because everytime some BS ruins the fight but I got a good feeling this time it's for real. I think the backlash from the Ortiz fight combined with people calling Floyd a coward for ducking Pac has made Floyd snap and want to prove himself. Genuine props to him if the fight officially happens!

Comment

• Mayweather vs Ortiz II lets pray this fight happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
            Mayweather vs Ortiz II lets pray this fight happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• gf is dragging me to a wedding on may 5th, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

brb getting "sick" that day

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                lmao too funny.

Comment

• I think with Floyd already going on 106 & Park saying he wants Pacquiao and wants him to take the test, now this stuff happens and it'll be all over ESPN. That's two TV channels which is watched by a million+ people daily. Pacquiao will be put on the spot and the people will see Floyd wants the fight. The only question will be very clear this time, does Manny Pacquiao want the fight?

Casual fans were misinformed before, and were not very clear of what was going on. Mayweather has directly called out Pacquiao on TV, and now it will be on SportsCenter and a LOT of people will know what's going on now. I know this, because my friend who's only a casual fan, texted me today while I was at work, telling me Floyd is on 106 & Park and said he wants Pacquiao. And he's like as casual as you can get. So I know a lot people will see this and follow what's really going on now.

Comment

• Let's not prematurely ejaculate.

I'll wait until the fight is 100% finalized before I shoot my load.

Comment

• This is good... good news. You know what... have him and Pac have ppv on the same day... see who chooses who.

Comment

Working...
                      X