Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be afraid future opponents !! Amir isn't gonna wear Reebok gloves any longer !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

At this ******* scum. You just mad cuz Manny kicked you off the WCG parking lot.

Comment

I already said this way before. Stop trying to claim my glory.

I said it for Maidana and Judah's fight compared to Mcclowskey's.

Comment

huh i'm pretty sure khan used everlasts for maidana. reeboks were just for mccloskey.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
          huh i'm pretty sure khan used everlasts for maidana. reeboks were just for mccloskey.
          You are right he used everlasts. But every other fight before Judah he used reebok.

Comment

At this ******* scum. You just mad cuz Manny kicked you off the WCG parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
              I've got an idea! Why don't you offer your anus as Amir's glove? I'm sure you'd love that fist. Puts Manny's Clitoris gloves to shame.

........Ha Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Risty View Post
                Khan can wear whatever gloves he likes. Both Mayweather and Pac still beat him with ease.

Floyd takes him to school and knocks him out.

Pac just knocks him out.
                what has manny or mayweather got to do with what gloves amir khan wears?

Comment

Good. Them reebok gloves were designed for malignaggi. Worse then ****ing pillows they were feathers

Comment

I know you did.

In fact, when I read your comment I asked Eaner [The co-host of the Boxing Lab] if he could ask Amir about the gloves. And the question got asked and we got the answer.

****ing A !!
                    I hated when he wore that get up in your signature into the ring.

Everybody in the room with me was like "He looks like a walking box of Newports"

Comment

he should wear a helmet..... stop that glass jaw shatering

Comment

Working...
                      X