No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Rips Chavez Jr Over Photo: He Dreams About Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Rips Chavez Jr Over Photo: He Dreams About Me

WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez appeared on Mexican radio and ripped Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., the WBC's middleweight beltholder, over a Halloween gag. For the recent Halloween festivities, Chavez dressed up as Alvarez and posted a photo of the costume on several social networks. There was underlying gag in the photo, with Chavez throwing a punch to the jaw of a much smaller man, a swipe at Alvarez for the recent allegations that he beat up 108-pound champion Archie Solis in a street fight. Solis suffered a broken jaw in beating.

[Click Here To Read More]

lmao

Comment

This fight should be made in 2012

Comment

funny as sh.it imo.......

Comment

Canelo beats him senseless.

But, I still think Chavez pulled a funny one on Canelo.

LOL

Comment

chavez jr. will ko canelo no doubt about that

Comment

Good jole but the red head ko's him...Sulaiman needs to make this happen in Mexico, the only place for it, maybe in one of the 70 kk seat bull rings...

Comment

Canelo vs Chavez JR has to happen! It would be great to see these two protected fighters fight someone with a pulse.

Comment

BLAHAHAHA I saw this on facebook right around the time it first came out. Someone had to do it lol Props to Chavez Jr. No one would be making fun of Canelo if he didnt go around beating up midgets

Comment

LMAO.. That's A Good One.. he kinda looks like carrot top..

Comment

Working...
                    X