Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Rips Chavez Jr Over Photo: He Dreams About Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At first I didn't care who Jr. past of future fights were, but now I want Canelo to beat Jr. arse!

Though Jr. will never make weight, he will be around 200 pounds come 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by El Talegon View Post
      chavez jr. will ko canelo no doubt about that
      Bahaha what planet are you living on? Canelo will work him and KO him easily. That being said, it's a funny picture.

Comment

Lol nice one from Jr......

Comment

Please make this happen.. would love to see Chavez Jr get his head knocked off.

Canelo has too much power for Chavez Jr.

Comment

Though gotta give it Jr. that made me LOL!

Comment

Bhahahahahaha! This is just another way to sell the fight. Can't wait until it happens!

Comment

Chavez jr has gone up in my estimation, a very well done.

Comment

lol that is funny. . . but canelo played it off cool. . . it will be even funnier when canelo humiliates chavez in the ring. . . canelo is faster, stronger, and much more athletic than jr. . . just a better boxer-puncher. . . i have no doubts he will run chavez. . .

Comment

chavez better not hide behind sulaiman and arum and bytch! his excuse for "vacating" the belt and not fighting sergio was the bigger money fight with canelo. . . so either way, canelo might have the last laugh. . . chavez is screwed either way - catch a beatdown by canelo or sergio? pick your poison

Comment

Canelo should STFU and find a city of dwarfs to massacre in the meantime while he is waiting to fight his next soft touch in a shot Cintron.

Comment

Working...
                      X