No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley: "Mayweather is faster than Pac, Pac not Hard puncher, its wierd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
    u ignored my bet question? no risk no reward..so whats up..its only points..someones scurrddd....resize signature plz..

Response , Pacquiao never called anybody out + He gave another excuse , the excuse is that he doesnt Mayweather .

And i will not resize anything keep watching those beautiful pictures ******* , stop being blinded by the hate you have towards Mayweather , they are not ***** pictures they are just pictures .

Comment

• okay u win...im moving on..until u find a pac video saying..what u claim..

I NEVER HATED FLOYD until he said he only fights for himself and he needs no fan...anyone with brains would've canceled his as$ long time ago

Comment

• Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
        Keep dreaming , i love exposing Pacquiao with facts to these *******s because its easy , there is too much things to say about this fraud .
        there's a thin line between admiration and hate, man. if you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. what isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us. just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by lxs View Post
          there's a thin line between admiration and hate, man. if you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. what isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us. just saying.

I dont hate Pacquiao i just know that he is a fraud , thats all .

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            The only difference is that this is not all of a sudden and lol @ the comparison.
            Pacquiao struggles with JMM, and can't finish Barrera

*enter Alex Ariza's magic shakes*

Pacquiao goes on a tear at higher weights.

That isn't Newtonian, primo.

Comment

• Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
              Response , Pacquiao never called anybody out + He gave another excuse , the excuse is that he doesnt Mayweather .

And i will not resize anything keep watching those beautiful pictures ******* , stop being blinded by the hate you have towards Mayweather , they are not ***** pictures they are just pictures .
              What does this mean?

Comment

• 73 of his posts were directly towards his hate on pac

u are the shiet

Comment

• Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
                  73 of his posts were directly towards his hate on pac

u are the shiet
                  73 posts in 10 hours! That has got to be close to a trolling record!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    Pacquiao struggles with JMM, and can't finish Barrera

*enter Alex Ariza's magic shakes*

Pacquiao goes on a tear at higher weights.

That isn't Newtonian, primo.

jmm was a very high quality opponent and pac was weight drained.

as for barrera, he likely took it easy/didnt care to finish him off/ was probably drained as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      73 posts in 10 hours! That has got to be close to a trolling record!
                      in almost 4 yrs i only got 1300+ imagine him by than 1mil+ lol

Comment

Working...
                      X