Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley: "Mayweather is faster than Pac, Pac not Hard puncher, its wierd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac is not a hard puncher. Yet he makes bigger guys cower and run for fear of getting hit. He sends guys to the hospital, force them into retirement, makes some of them become unstable to the point of becoming substance abusers and thinking of committing suicide.

Pac even managed to make one undefeated boxer and his fanboys so jealous and irrational that they can't even figure out whether they are up against a hyped midget or a superman.

Strange.

Comment

i would like to call ricky hatton to the stand

Comment

Originally posted by calmdown View Post
        i would like to call ricky hatton to the stand

HAHA, Thats one of the funniest posts Ive ever read on this forum!! Man...this whole thing is REALLY insane to me...anyone with two eyes and even half of a brain can watch Pac fight and see that these guys clearly do NOT want to get hit by him....and thats with good reason, obviously. I think Oscar is still in evasive speaking mode, he's a promoter now, he was ALWAYS a promoter minded type of guy....out in L.A. a few weeks ago he was telling a guy next to me how if he fought Mayweather several years earlier than he did he would (he shrugged his shoulders and made a face at this point to imply it was a no brainer) easily beat Mayweather...

Comment

Pac hits people with speed, good power, from very awkward angles, and many times in very awkward places. The punch that put Mosley down was from an odd angle and hit him behind the ear. It is very difficult to be prepared for a punch that you don't see coming. I think Floyd's power is extremely underrated, I mean has anyone he has fought come out afterwards and said Floyd doesn't punch hard?

Comment

right after the fight pacquiao hits real hard
            a couple of months after the fight pacquiao isn't a puncher

i think they just forgot what it was like

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
              wassup with Mosley and his insinuations...
              butt hurt from the loss.. people calling him a puzzy for running away from the midget....

et cetera

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
                The qu*er and fraud is Pacquiao who loves cherry picking old fighters , Mosley 39 years old , De La Hoya at the end of his career but still weight drained , Marquez 38 years old and the worst thing is that he is a Lightweight

His record is tarnished , Catchweights , KO LOSSES against bums , Weight draining , Cherry picking old fighters in lower divisons etc..
                tarnished or not...

he's still greater than floyd

Comment

Yawn. How many Pacquiao opponents have said this? If he doesn't hit hard why the hell are you all covering up like he's about to kill you?

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                    I know....Clottey said the same thing....
                    It's funny how everyone that says Pacman doesn't hit hard are the same ones who retreated into a shell while being scared for their lives as Manny ran roughshod over them.

Comment

• no whats really suspect is this thread!! Mosley tells allotta different stories! one week its this the next week its that.. sounds more like a building up of something big brewing!!

Comment

Working...
                      X