Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
    the problem is
    if floyd didnt ask for that OST ****
    he could have beaten ARUMS prize fighter already right?
    Like I said, I don't think it's necessarily that huge an issue if other factors were taken out of the equation.

It would have been worked out.

Anyone who's followed the saga from day one and hasn't picked up on the way Arum has manipulated every stage of the proceedings is either just dense or too absorbed in their own little superhero world.

This fat pig always has his next move plotted way in advance. He's not interested in this fight.

Argue it all you like. It's clear as day.

Comment

hey dummy
      im not blaming one side
      but there is always this first to be blame

ur right both of them gets the blame
      but i blame the guy who puts in the wall in the middle first

pac is the p4p#1
      how can someone who just came out of vacation expect the p4p#1 who is earning as much money as him Obey his rules?

why does this guy keep changing his stance?

and the bolded part make that clear for me if u dont mind telling me what u meant by that stup!d **** that u just typed
      P4P? So what? WTF does that mean? That no one should have any say in negotiations against the P4P best? Really? WTF?

You said you blame the guy on who set the wall first. But, why was BETTER TESTING a wall to begin with? Just accept it and fight. Or drop it and fight or set a cutoff date or fight or both of them **** off.

You keep trying to justifying blaming one side more so when it's equal on both sides. They both are ducking each other. Both are more than happy in fighting lesser fighters and make millions while their dumbass fanbase(looking at you among others) make excuses for their guy and blame the rival.

And, for the bold you said that Floyd fans would rather have USADA then have the actual fight happen. But, you're basically doing the same thing by basically saying that you rather Pac not take the test then have the actual fight happen.

Comment

Erik Morales wonders why Pacquiao doesn’t take the random drug testing :

By Jason Kim: Former three division champion Erik Morales (49-6, 34 KO’s) why Manny Pacquiao hasn’t already agreed to take the random blood testing for performance enhancing drugs. Morales, 33, doesn’t quite understand what’s holding Pacquiao up from taking the tests.

Like Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Paulie Malignaggi, Morales is concerned about Pacquiao’s unwillingness to agree to the full random blood testing, saying in an article by Michael Marley at Examiner.com “I don’t know. I am not familiar with drugs. But I must ask then why he [Pacquiao] would object to random testing if he has nothing to hide. If you have nothing to hide, then you agree to take all the tests, all the time.”

Morales has a win over Pacquiao in their first fight in 2005, beating him by a 12 round decision. A year later, Pacquiao avenged the defeat, beating Morales in back to back fights in 2006 by stoppage. Morales has had weight problems since his win over Pacquiao, and has been forced to take off massive amounts of weight just to make his weight class.

Morales retired from boxing after losing a controversial 12 round decision to David Diaz in August 2008. Three years later, Morales made a comeback and defeated Jose Alfaro by a 12 round decision last March at welterweight. Morales has taken off more weight since then and will be fighting Willie Limond(33-2, 8 KO’s) on September 11th at light welterweight at the Monumental Plaza de Toros, Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico.

It will be an interesting fight while it lasts because Limond likes to slug, as does Morales. Limond should be a big test to see how much Morales has left in the tank. If Morales looks as bad as he did against Alfaro, then Limond could very well pull of an upset. I had Alfaro beating Morales by a significant margin.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          P4P? So what? WTF does that mean? That no one should have any say in negotiations against the P4P best? Really? WTF?

You said you blame the guy on who set the wall first. But, why was BETTER TESTING a wall to begin with? Just accept it and fight. Or drop it and fight or set a cutoff date or fight or both of them **** off.

You keep trying to justifying blaming one side more so when it's equal on both sides. They both are ducking each other. Both are more than happy in fighting lesser fighters and make millions while their dumbass fanbase(looking at you among others) make excuses for their guy and blame the rival.

And, for the bold you said that Floyd fans would rather have USADA then have the actual fight happen. But, you're basically doing the same thing by basically saying that you rather Pac not take the test then have the actual fight happen.
          P4P#1
          meant, u cant just demand something that is out of nowhere that affect the other guys pride. specially if that other guy is at the top of ur sport. u r in no position to drag the same amount of opposite force towards ur position homeboy.
          ull risk any negotiation from falling through if u do that ****
          which is what floyd did

so in ur theory u believe WARS just started out of nowhere? because they both started it at the same time? u playing ****** or plain ******?

theres always this first one who started it dummy throwing the first missile and he gets the blame first
          then here goes the other one for firing back so he gets the second blame.

ur acting like this middle peace keeper f@ggot
          so there is no point arguing with u
          but i disagree with ur point that both gets equal blame
          and ill just end it by saying im off to bed

Comment

P4P#1
            meant, u cant just demand something that is out of nowhere that affect the other guys pride. specially if that other guy is at the top of ur sport. u r in no position to drag the same amount of opposite force towards ur position homeboy.
            ull risk any negotiation from falling through if u do that ****
            which is what floyd did

so in ur theory u believe WARS just started out of nowhere? because they both started it at the same time? u playing ****** or plain ******?

theres always this first one who started it dummy throwing the first missile and he gets the blame first
            then here goes the other one for firing back so he gets the second blame.

ur acting like this middle peace keeper f@ggot
            so there is no point arguing with u
            but i disagree with ur point that both gets equal blame
            and ill just end it by saying im off to bed
            LOL @ comparing asking for better testing to starting wars and throwing first missiles hey dummy are you playing ****** or just plain ****** homeboy?

Comment

dumbass mosley.. pac is super fast and unorthadox, that's why he catches people with punches that they don't expect.

Floyd knows this is the secret to pac's success that's why he sucker punched ortiz with his feather fists and ktfo'd him.

Comment

I think SSM is confusing hmself so imagine how confused floyd is now. Floyd will be thinking he needs to get in the ring with Pac to see for himself this like on ecstacy trip you get on recieving Pacs punches.

You must feel like your back in the swinging 60s taking punches from Pac, with all the drugs and stuff.

But SSM was concussed against Pac and didnt know what round it was. I dont think he really knows whats hes talking about.
                Last edited by hugh grant; 11-02-2011, 03:42 AM.

Comment

but i can see where SSM is going with how Pacs punches feel unbearable to take. You only have to see him on the pads or heavy bag to know you dont want to be taking too many of those punches. You get the same feeling when you see Tyson on the pads or bag. Pac might not feel amazing strong, but bottom line is if he lands his punches they will hurt because he can punch, there is a pop in his punches. And you can hear it on the pads.

Floyd cant punch or at least hasnt the the same metal Pacs has. If Floyd could punch he would have proved it with footage of himself on the pads,and we havent even got that. Hes either denied us that, or there is nothing to show.
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 11-02-2011, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
                    Excuses ?

De La Hoya was weight drained when he fought Pacquiao = De La Hoya was not fighting at his natural weight .

De La Hoya was fighting at his natural weight when he fought Mayweather and Mayweather moved up in weight to fight him .

THE REAL QUESTION IS , WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH FACTS ?
                    never read that de la hoya said that he was weight drained when he fought pacman...

Comment

Everyone already knows Pac's punches are explosive, it's what made him different from the start....geeez go watch some old tapes of Roach explaining how he'd never seen a kid so explosive when Manny first hit the mitts with him. Fgt *****'s never give up.

Comment

Working...
                      X