• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    pac: have fear of needles

pac: no more fear of needles but need 3 weeks

pac: ok no more 3 weeks it's only 2 weeks..that's all I need

pac: ok congressman very brave man no more 2 weeks me need only 3 days

pac: ok arum told me what to say..me no need gap at all me very brave congressman me take test

pac: (two weeks later) ok me no very brave anymore ..arum said me should say that USADA no very good me no trust it

pac: me only fight catch weight fight and me fight top rank bums but arum make good job pretend floyd no want fight.

pac: thank to all my ******ed fan base because they pay for my ****ty fight

pac: ok me go sing song me very much miss buboy ..byeee

see this type of dumb arses

this guys aint boxing fans

this are USADA f@ggot fans
    this type of fans wants to see testings more than the actual fights itself happening
    they dont care if a fight fell through, they just want to see and make sure that USDA is there

thanks and props to floyd for making this dumb groupie and fanbase of his

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
      Stop saying that Pacquiao avoids random drug tests

Stop saying that Pacquiao weight drains fighters like against De La Hoya

Stop saying that Pacquiao does Catchweight fights

Stop saying that Pacquiao cherry picks old fighters and left overs

alright we already know all that

now go along and tell ur master to man up and fight this one dimensional FRAUD without b!tchin

Comment

So apparently "Oscar De la Hoya, also said..." that Mosley and Vargas don't hit hard either?

I wonder what the whole "it makes you say wow" comment was about then.

:"Oscar De la Hoya also said..."

Why would anyone every quote what fishnet wearing moron says? How dumb of a poster are you to actually go by what Oscar said...GTFO. Keep quoting what that fishnet stocking wearing, coke sniffing, PED user says. All I know that it makes you a bigger idiot then him.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post

this type of fans wants to see testings more than the actual fights itself happening
          they dont care if a fight fell through, they just want to see and make sure that USDA is there

I don't understand how any boxing fan can really debate against better testing.

But, now is to the point where if the fight doesn't come off then both can go fuck themselves.

Comment

If Pac doesn't hit hard why don't more fighters throw more punches against him.

Comment

No brain hardcore ******* groupie , keep supporting STEROID USERS *******s are crooked f@ckers

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
                No brain hardcore ******* groupie , keep supporting Steroid Users *******s are crooked f@ckers

Yea but Oscar De La Hoya said...

Real talk, do you know that Oscar said "he hit me and it felt just as hard as Mosley and Vargas when they hit, it made me say wow..." -Speaking of Pacquiao.

Whether Pac hits hard or not is irrelevant. Why even quote what that f@g says in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                  Technically no.

If you managed to launch a sledgehammer at the same speed as a bullet, the sledgehammer would do more damage.
                  AHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHA I lol'd at Check_Hooks' comment.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    I don't understand how any boxing fan can really debate against better testing.

But, now is to the point where if the fight doesn't come off then both can go fuck themselves.
                    i dont believe USADA is a better testing itself

considering they dont test fighters too close to the fight

first test they did got an 18 days

next test 8 days

i do believe that they know testing fighters too close to the fight will affect fighters minds during the fight

thats why i believe they wouldnt test any fighters withing that 3-5 days closer to the fight
                    which then any fighters can explore
                    screw that 0 cut off date no testing does that
                    are they willing to blow out any million dollar fights because of a fighter getting affected by their test?
                    i dont think so, im sure floyd knows this

he plays this mind games on pac and pac is not letting him win which is stopping this mega fight

what i dont understand is why does he need this mind game if he really think pac is that easy, or one dimensional

i got no problem when a better testing is required by the main commission
                    not by any fighter
                    Last edited by viperz007; 11-02-2011, 02:13 AM.

Comment

i dont believe USADA is a better testing itself

considering they dont test fighters too close to the fight

first test they did got an 18 days

next test 8 days

i do believe that they know testing fighters too close to the fight will affect fighters minds during the fight

thats why i believe they wouldnt test any fighters withing that 3-5 days closer to the fight
                      which then any fighters can explore
                      screw that 0 cut off date no testing does that
                      are they willing to blow out any million dollar fights because of a fighter getting affected by their test?
                      i dont think so, im sure floyd knows this

he plays this mind games on pac and pac is not letting him win which is stopping this mega fight

what i dont understand is why does he need this mind game if he really think pac is that easy, or one dimensional

i got no problem when a better testing is required by the main commission
                      not by any fighter
                      So you think the commission test that we have now is actually better than the test Floyd is proposing? Really?

Comment

Working...
                      X