Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley: "Mayweather is faster than Pac, Pac not Hard puncher, its wierd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't listen to anything a journalist who can't spell weird (twice) reports

Comment

• Mosley says so many different things, When he goes over to a more Pacquiao friendly or Pacquiao nuthugging sites he would never say anything or try to suggest that Pac is doing something illegal, Now he comes over to fighthype and he says all this stuff? Sorry but you got your payday...

Comment

• The only thing floyd is faster than Pac at is running from the po po. Like the time he poked the security guard in the face and as soon as the cops came, he ran back inside his house and locked the door lmao

true story

Comment

• Technique is the key.

I am a huge boxiung fan and did boxing, and now I am doing Wing Chun. With speed, and the way you throw your punch using your body, you can generate the same power as an uppercut.

Pacquiao punching the punch bag is so smooth and powerful because he is so lose and uses his legs and body very well.

I am now learning to punch with power with little movement which is extremely hard. Relaxed muscles all the way through and fluidity is the key.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            pac: have fear of needles

pac: no more fear of needles but need 3 weeks

pac: ok no more 3 weeks it's only 2 weeks..that's all I need

pac: ok congressman very brave man no more 2 weeks me need only 3 days

pac: ok arum told me what to say..me no need gap at all me very brave congressman me take test

pac: (two weeks later) ok me no very brave anymore ..arum said me should say that USADA no very good me no trust it

pac: me only fight catch weight fight and me fight top rank bums but arum make good job pretend floyd no want fight.

pac: thank to all my ******ed fan base because they pay for my ****ty fight

pac: ok me go sing song me very much miss buboy ..byeee

Pac: "I will do whatever Floyd wants with OST... so where is Floyd now?!!"

Comment

• pac doesnt hit hard but hes dropping bigger guys and dazed shane like we never saw before..whoop DLH and toney like no one did..and cotto..clottey tasted it once and shelled up..all night JMM knows it will come sooner or later..

funny how shane never said floyd hits like girl....its floyds cheap shots that dropped ortiz and gatti..

Comment

• Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
                pac doesnt hit hard but hes dropping bigger guys and dazed shane like we never saw before..whoop DLH and toney like no one did..and cotto..clottey tasted it once and shelled up..all night JMM knows it will come sooner or later..

funny how shane never said floyd hits like girl....its floyds cheap shots that dropped ortiz and gatti..

Catchweight + Weight Drain + Old Fighters :

Cotto = Catchweight

Margarito = Catchweight

De La Hoya = Weight drained

Mosley = 39 years old

= / = Superman

Comment

• Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
                  Catchweight + Weight Drain + Old Fighters :

Cotto = Catchweight

Margarito = Catchweight

De La Hoya = Weight drained

Mosley = 39 years old

= / = Superman

floyd cheats to drop smaller guys..had he not cheat ortiz was gonna drop him either a head but or left hook...

Comment

• Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
                    floyd cheats to drop smaller guys..had he not cheat ortiz was gonna drop him either a head but or left hook...

LEGAL KNOCKOUT = / = CHEATING

Your only way to defend Pacquiao is lying .

Comment

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                      "Pacquiao has some pretty good punching power. He has some different hitting power. He's not physically strong, but he hits pretty good, like he has a good snap or something. He's got something in his hands where he just, pop, and you can wobble. He can hurt you...I don't know how he throws his punches, but he does something where when he lands, it has a different impact. I mean, I get hit by, even now, I get hit by bigger guys all the time and there's no dazing, I don't wobble, I don't do any of that stuff. I don't feel like I'm getting ready to wobble or anything. With Pacquiao, he just touches you and you're already wobbling. It's not like he's heavy-handed. He's not heavy-handed. It's wierd. It's the wierdest thing," stated former welterweight champion Shane Mosley, who spoke more about the experience of facing Manny Pacquiao. Check out what else Mosley had to say as he discusses Pacquiao's strengths, sheds light on his game plan going into the fight, and much more.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/conte...e038c9ff8bb728

In this interview Mosley is really insinuates that Manny Pacquiao is on something...look at his use of rhetoric within this interview...its real suspect
                      I DON'T KNOW IF YOU GUYS READ THE ENTIRE INTERVIEW BUT I HIGHLIGHTED SOME KEY POINTS FOR YOU ALL, COZ I THINK THE TS DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT MOSLEY WAS GETTING AT, HE CLEARLY WAS NOT INSINUATING ANYTHING ILLEGAL FROM MANNY. MOSLEY WAS JUST STRESSING THAT MANNY HAS A DIFFERENT PUNCHING TECHNIQUE THAT IS UNIQUELY DONE PERFECTLY BY MANNY ALONE....

BT: Looking back before the fight, you obviously had one idea of what it would be like, but what did you take away from that fight with Pacquiao?

SM: Pacquiao has some pretty good punching power. He has some different hitting power. He's not physically strong, but he hits pretty good, like he has a good snap or something. He's got something in his hands where he just, pop, and you can wobble. He can hurt you.
                      BT: Is it because he's got so much speed or is it a certain way he throws his punches?

SM: It must be the way he throws his punches. He's not that fast; he's not faster than ever. He has decent speed, but it's not like, "Oh my God, this guy is so fast." I felt Mayweather was faster than Pacquiao. Pacquiao threw more rapid punches, but Mayweather was faster. I don't know how he throws his punches, but he does something where when he lands, it has a different impact. I mean, I get hit by, even now, I get hit by bigger guys all the time and there's no dazing, I don't wobble, I don't do any of that stuff. I don't feel like I'm getting ready to wobble or anything. With Pacquiao, he just touches you and you're already wobbling. It's not like he's heavy-handed. He's not heavy-handed. It's wierd. It's the wierdest thing.

BT: I think you see that in all of his fights, like when he fought Marquez the first time. It's like a surprise, I guess, when he lands that left hand.

SM: You feel the impact of his punches and when you feel it in your glove, the impact is not hard. You're not like, "Oh my God, he's hitting hard. This is a hard punch." Only when he lands on your face is when you feel like you're getting dizzy. Either it's some kind of Chinese breaking bricks kind of thing, the 1-inch punch, or whatever, something like that, or it's something else. It's something different. It's not the same traditional punch that's strong. It's not the same. It's not the pressure of the impact. It's not like, "Boom! Oh ****, this ****'s hard. Damn, he's hitting hard." When somebody gets a punch on you and you catch it on your glove, you're like, "Damn, that was hard. He hits hard. He's heavy-handed." He's not heavy-handed. That's what throws you off. He's not heavy-handed. It's like a snap at the end or something. It's like, POP, and then you fall down and then wobble or something; it's like the wierdest thing.

BT: When you fought him, it looked like you guys were going in with the right game plan, but after the knockdown and because your foot was messed up, you weren't going to get a chance to execute it. Do you think...

SM: (Cutting in) The thing was I couldn't load up or anything like I wanted to because the minute I loaded up is the minute I would have got knocked down because he was throwing short punches and his short punches was hurting me. He didn't have to load up with any hard shots. Maybe it was because my foot was messed up over here and the achilles, I couldn't come off of it the right way. I couldn't come off of it fast enough or I couldn't bring no explosion off of it when I was loading up. That just threw me off and I couldn't do what I need to do in the fight. The only thing I could've did was wait for him to overcommit and clip him when he overcommitted, but he respected my power so he never overcommitted. If you noticed in that fight, he never overcommitted in the fight. Like, he never just went balls out. Some people wanted to say it's because he had compassion for me and he didn't want to knock me out, but that wasn't the case. The case was that he knew, like even with Oscar, he knew, like, "Oh ****, this guy's got power to catch me, so I don't want to get caught or clipped or something because I know he can clip me."

BT: A couple times during the fight, Brother Naaz made the comment that you guys just gave someone else the game plan on how to beat Pacquiao. Do you think in some ways people can look at your fight with Pacquiao and take away some of the things you wanted to do in there and have success against him?

AND THIS LAST PORTION ALSO EXPLAINS WHY MOSLEY HAD MORE SUCCESSFUL MOMENTS AGAINST FLOYD COMPARED TO MANNY... AND IF YOU COMPARE BOTH FIGHTS CONNECT PERCENTAGE ON POWER PUNCHES, MANNY DID BETTER THAN FLOYD DID, AND MOSLEY CONNECTED ON FLOYD MORE THAN HE DID WITH MANNY...

SM: The thing with the plan and the movement, it nullifies his offense a little bit, but it also nullifies your offense as well, you know what I'm saying? Like, when you move a certain way, I couldn't even come back and do my offense because I couldn't explode back off on him, but what it was doing to me was when I moved that way, to the left and kind of turned him, every time he was getting ready to punch, I turned him, I nullified my punching as well, so I couldn't really come back and punch like I wanted to unless I moved the way that I like to go so I can punch. I mean, it's a good game plan if you're going to be moving and stuff, but it's kind of hard to punch off that movement, if you will, for both guys. I couldn't really punch off that movement like that. I mean, somebody else might have a different style and throw a looping left hook and hit him behind the ear or something and land an uppercut, but I just couldn't do it because my footing wasn't right. You know, both feet were; one had blisters and one I had popped the achilles in January. People don't walk in a year when they get their achilles popped; I had to fight in four months with a popped achilles that had to be surgically repaired in January.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/conte...bbeeb694569b4c
                      Last edited by ALG United; 11-02-2011, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X