Shane Mosley: "Mayweather is faster than Pac, Pac not Hard puncher, its wierd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac is on PEDs......period

Originally posted by johncods View Post
    Duh everyone says that about Pac. It's not his power it's the angles and speed.

Are you guys dumb or what? They are throwing jabs at Pacquiao like he has to be on some type of PEDs. Its not the angles and speed. A lot of boxers have angles and speed. I also believe Pac is on something, how in the hell can a little guy like that who has been knocked out twice by guys who were never champions just all of a sudden dominate all these hall of fame fighters. There is something goin on with Pacquiao. De la Hoya and Mosley just don't wanna say what they are really thinking. Floyd is the only one who is strong enough to actually say it.

Comment

• Why do you think Pacquiao hired vision quest to look over his finances but later he fired them because Bob Arum didn't approve of them. They found that he wasn't being paid what he should have which is why he hired them in the first place and then he goes and fires them? doesn't make any sense. I believe Bob Arum has Pac hostage with certain information that he doesn't want out there, PEDs use in my opinion. You fools have to pay attention to whats goin on. I know Pac is a good guy and people don't want to believe he on using PEDs, but pay attention to the facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrocafeller View Post
        Are you guys dumb or what? They are throwing jabs at Pacquiao like he has to be on some type of PEDs. Its not the angles and speed. A lot of boxers have angles and speed. I also believe Pac is on something, how in the hell can a little guy like that who has been knocked out twice by guys who were never champions just all of a sudden dominate all these hall of fame fighters. There is something goin on with Pacquiao. De la Hoya and Mosley just don't wanna say what they are really thinking. Floyd is the only one who is strong enough to actually say it.
        bull**** I suppose henry armstrong and roberto duran and any other fighter who put in some great performances against bigger men must have been on steroids too.

Comment

• I think because of the hand issues Floyd has he is forced to rely more on his speed which means he takes some power off of his shots and just goes to work boxing.
          He does sink the hard ones every now and then though so I am not sure if Mayweathers shots are any less Powerful than Mannys, its just that Floyd can not throw that hard all night like Manny can due to his hand issues.
          I honestly believe that Had Floyd fought DLH at 147 as Manny did you would have had the same type of fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrocafeller View Post
            you are inside their heads or what? lol not every man is a excuse making ***** like your boy Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
              A rematch of Mosley - Pacquiao?
              nono not saying that!! more like he still playing the fences!! but why?? now thats the question

Comment

• Hmmm. We should ask Ricky Hatton who he thinks is the bigger puncher

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Its called technique and speed.

A bullet does more damage than a sledgehammer but its smaller.

Its called physics you dumbasses
                  Lets send a sledgehammer traveling at the speed of bullet and see which one does more damage.

And you dare call ppl dumbasses

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Where does a sprinters speed/explosiveness come from if not from muscle mass and strength?
                    Not sure why i even bother with your trolling ass...obviously Manny is (naturally?) gifted with fast twitch muscle fibers and has less of a desire for MASS slow twitch fibers based on his style of fighting. But hey, muscles are just muscles, right? And the bigger they are, the faster and stronger you'll be, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      a lot of the blame falls on arum, more so than both fighters. for the meantime, i'm fine with mayweather taking on legitimate challenges, fighting 2's and 3's and with testing. the more this goes on the more it will look bad for pacquiao, wouldn't you say?
                      No. Because, none of those 2's or 3's are remotely close to Pacquiao level.

And, because in reality no one but just a very small percentage cares about the testing issue. It's a very small percentage. Most of these fan boys just care about making Pac/Floyd look bad more so than the testing issue. That's why 15 after Pac retires no one would really care if he did PED's or not. Because, no one truly cares just a very small percentage. If they did they will question other fighters along with Pac of taking PED's. Which they don't. Most people act as if Pac is the only elite P4P level fighter who's juicing....It's quite funny TBH.

Comment

Working...
                      X