No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fight Blog: Manny Pacquiao Prepares For Marquez Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
    A lot more insightful and honest stuff from Manny there, shame we don't see that more often.
    From who ?

Oh, that was Pac, was it ?

Comment

Originally posted by AmeriFil View Post
      Brother, you are seriously correct in your statement.

Every time they have an interview in English Pacquiao's response/reply are always robotic and scripted.

They should interview him more in his native language because we to learn more who he really is than the robotic and scripted English statements he memorized.

Seriously, he answered that interviewers questions like a real parent would answer such questions. No,:

- "I believe in God."
      - "I think we should always be gracious and nice."

I mean those answers are good but it is boring while the answers Pacquiao gave in the interview are real answers with feelings, intelligence, and experience behind it.
      Yep, who the *** was it ?

Comment

Maybe it was Pac, but that did not sound like any other comment/statement that has previously been attributed to Manny.

I dont have an issue with Pac getting somebody else to update his blog, just like I dont have an issue with him fighting old men, faded champions, and bums..... I just have an issue with him being highly over-rated and receiving credit that he does not deserve.

Comment

In spite of criticisms that they thrown at Pacman, The NEWSWEEK ****zine still featured Pacman as their Cover this November.

Comment

After this November fight, he should hire a Hall of Famer English Language coach if there is one . Being now a Congressman, he should be able to speak with more depth and substance.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
              In spite of criticisms that they thrown at Pacman, The NEWSWEEK ****zine still featured Pacman as their Cover this November.
              Funny that everytime somebody asks a Pacquiao fan what Manny has done to deserve being attributed with greatness, all they can say is that I read it in [insert the name of a ****ty rag here]

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                Funny that everytime somebody asks a Pacquiao fan what Manny has done to deserve being attributed with greatness, all they can say is that I read it in [insert the name of a ****ty rag here]

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post

deal with it...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post

deal with it...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                      cong**** to floyd for being a great actor.

Comment

Working...
                      X