No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Shreds Bradley: I'll Give You 70/30, No UK PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PensionKillerer View Post
    Khan is a better draw than Bradley full stop.

Khan has sold UK PPV's, has Bradley sold one PPV in his life?

Bradley struggled to sell in his home town LOL Palm Springs or w/e and in DC it was a fukin disgrace.
    Does it ever get boring posting the same thing on the internet over and over for 12 months?

Comment

• lmao @ big pillow

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
        I don't know why people keep talking about what Bradley draws. You guys do realize it takes two to tango, right? Bradley might now be a draw for live gate but he certainly brings the most interest in Khans career. He needs to be paid accordingly and a 70/30, no UK split is not the proper pay for the biggest fight in the history of the division.

What Khan offered in the first place was generous, I'll give him that. He should get over the fact that Tim dicked with him a few months ago and realize that Bradley was banking on a bigger fight with Pac. Sometimes **** hits the fan and he has to accept that. He will make a lot of money fighting Bradley and it will finally secure his legacy at 140(if he wins), and officially make him one of the best fighters in the world. Khan is willing to give this all up because Tim messed with him a few months back, c'mon! Stop being a little teenage girl, lace em up, and lets go.
        Khan warned Bradley for wasting his time.

Shaw was willing to extend one month and give more % of his cut away.

Bradley already extended once, why not another month?

Mofo was going to fight Morales FFS. When he had contract issues.

Bradley sees the Cano-Morales fight as a joke, saying to mydesert.com “Erik Morales can be handed the title, but that’s a paper champion if you don’t fight the man. I fight real opponents and they’re fighting hand picked fighters. When I come back, Morales better be ready.”

Bradley now has 1 belt only. His brand is worse off, and Khan's is better with another UK PPV and another appearance on HBO.

Khan can put more bums on seats than Bradley.

His ratings are about the same. I am not sure what the Judah ratings were. I believe it was very good.

Tim had his chance to fight Khan this December, don't forget that.

Comment

• Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
          Does it ever get boring posting the same thing on the internet over and over for 12 months?
          No, I quite enjoy it and made you reply because you're a biatch.

Come back to me son.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            I honestly think that Khan should just accept the deal and fight Bradley. He was talking a good one about Timothy ducking but now Bradley said he wants it and Khan says no to 50/50 again? Who is Khan? Dude be acting like he is big like Floyd and Pac. I thought Bradley was ducking before but seems to me that he was making excuses to get his business right and now he feels ready and now Khan says no to the deal? This is lame. I understand that you have to play hard ball but to me, Khan and Bradley need each other at 140 to settle who is the #1 guy in the division but in these days and times fighters don't believe in making their bones, getting to the level and then calling the shots. am sure Top Rank broke Bradley off with some cake, so he ain't hurting and neither is Khan. Make the deal and get the fight going.
            Khan was still talking about Bradley for December. Until he got Peterson.

Now Khan says he is going 147 because the weight is hard, and Bradley calls him out.

Khan draws more, generates more money, has more HBO interest, has had a decent fight on HBO last, while Bradley was a stinker. Bradley's ducking has lost a lot of love for the fans.

60/40 would be generous for the mofo. Who the **** does Bradley think he is asking for 50/50 anytime when Khan was looking for him in December.

Bradley best say 60/40 we got a deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by PensionKillerer View Post
              Khan has two belts and Bradley one belt.

Khan has had one more fight on HBO and has more love and hype.

Khan is now considered number 1 by many, I believe more so than Bradley.

Bradley's name is worse, his brand was ruined by the pure duck.
              Bradley is still more accomplished and no matter who he fights(outside of May or Pac)will pale in comparison to what a win over Bradley will do..Face it bro,Bradley is accomplished no taking that away..No matter how many times Khan fought on HBO or who loves Khan or how good you believe Khan to look..This is fighting son,to be great you need to fight great fighters..Like I said 50/50 there's a fight,you can't ask for more then that bro..I want to see these two mix it up,if Khan does not believe him call his bluff...

Comment

• Firstly I think it's a fake twitter account, secondly both fighters are admitting that there getting drained at 140 both have fights lined up so I guess the fight won't be at 140 and it won't be next.

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                  Never have nothing to add because ya mouth is full of **** huh,just pull the **** out and speak for heavens sake...

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Firstly I think it's a fake twitter account, secondly both fighters are admitting that there getting drained at 140 both have fights lined up so I guess the fight won't be at 140 and it won't be next.
                    Maybe it is/maybe it's not..But if there is any chance this fight could be made they should try to make it happen..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      Bradley is still more accomplished and no matter who he fights(outside of May or Pac)will pale in comparison to what a win over Bradley will do..Face it bro,Bradley is accomplished no taking that away..No matter how many times Khan fought on HBO or who loves Khan or how good you believe Khan to look..This is fighting son,to be great you need to fight great fighters..Like I said 50/50 there's a fight,you can't ask for more then that bro..I want to see these two mix it up,if Khan does not believe him call his bluff...
                      Call me son and I will call you a hoe.

Anyway yeah Bradley is a good name for sure, but when it comes to money, he don't need to talk. He is not in the driving seat. For Bradley, adding Khan to his name will also be better than anyone he could add.

Bradley should offer 60/40 all revenue.

He does nto deserve 50% especially after wasting the first negotiations.

Comment

Working...
                      X