Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Shreds Bradley: I'll Give You 70/30, No UK PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley f'd up by barking and barking then when Khan stepped to the plate, Bradley curled. Not to mention Bradley cant even sell out a circus tent.

Comment

mods can you merge this thread with the other on and rename it, Bradley calls out khan, khan responds, or something along those lines............

Comment

I don't like Khan's twitter rants, but can't argue with what he has said. Bradley only has himself to blame.

Comment

Big pillow

I'd laugh if team PAC rejected Bradley as an opponent and now Bradley is tryna get back in there with khan

Comment

damn thats ether

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
              Khan has 1000000x the fanbase of Bradley in the UK and 10x in the states.
              you got a link? alright then, if I want your opinion, I'll ask for it. And take your ****ing bottle back, I got your mothers titty to suck on.

kdding...relax yourself. I'm not arguing fans, I'm just saying 50/50 isn't anything ridiculous. Bradley clearly wanted to get his business in order, before perusing a fight with Khan. I'd hope Khan, who is also a fighter for a living, could understand this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
                who's fighting whose leftovers?

Of course, I'm more or less kidding. But 70-30? Neither one of these guys has a huge following, Khan has just had the benefit of tying his name to Manny for the last 4 years. 50/50 - Khan can go ahead and get 80-20 in the UK. Do it for the fans!
                Khan to me seems to be getting more hype in the US than Bradley. He seems to be getting good backing from HBO and Bradley is not.

60/40 to Khan and it gets made.

All I know is Bradley is a ***** and changes his mind every ****ing month.

Me and Khan July 23rd. Let's do it baby!

July not an option Gary said June...

One week it is what if I lose.

Next is contract problems.

Next is I will fight Morales next week.

Next is I don't need Khan.

Next it's I want to build my brand.

Next is Khan and me 50/50.

Next is I got contract problems with Gary Shaw but can fight Cassamayor.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
                  you got a link? alright then, if I want your opinion, I'll ask for it. And take your ****ing bottle back, I got your mothers titty to suck on.

kdding...relax yourself. I'm not arguing fans, I'm just saying 50/50 isn't anything ridiculous. Bradley clearly wanted to get his business in order, before perusing a fight with Khan. I'd hope Khan, who is also a fighter for a living, could understand this.
                  Business sorted? Mofo was willing to fight Morales 2 months a go.

Comment

looks like Bradley has another fan, what is it now 3? sorry, i tend to lose count.......

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                      looks like Bradley has another fan, what is it now 3? sorry, i tend to lose count.......
                      You can fit Bradley's entire worldwide fan-base in a 5 seat Lexus.

Comment

Working...
                      X