Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Shreds Bradley: I'll Give You 70/30, No UK PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you see? now do you all see what I was saying? fear hadn't ever played a part it was all tactical business from the beginning

who knows maybe he wanted to wait to get beneath Arum to use Khan as a lift for Manny, someone to put him "there" in the mix for Manny if he's able to beat him, maybe he just didn't want to fight Khan nor anyone for that matter while he was still in business with Shaw

all I know is if they fight I got Bradley by a very convincing 12 round UD, Khan has speed but we all know a good jab can erase that, Bradley is short and knows how to defend well making him hard to hit yet he throws so many punches, he doesn't relent and I wouldn't count a head butt out neither.

but fear? I counted that out since day 1, neither one of these guys are afraid

Comment

• Originally posted by vcvc View Post
      Seriously though, that faaggot is always going on about Brit fighters being protected and he has Zsolt Erdei constantly on his avatar. A guy who was quoted as saying he didnt care about getting tough fights. A guy who makes Ottke look like a fearless beast.

Doesnt make any sense really.

Comment

• come on now seriously Khan? seriously?

Comment

• The ONLY money bradley will ever see from Pac is the money shot...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Seriously though, that faaggot is always going on about Brit fighters being protected and he has Zsolt Erdei constantly on his avatar. A guy who was quoted as saying he didnt care about getting tough fights. A guy who makes Ottke look like a fearless beast.

Doesnt make any sense really.
            agreed, i almost fell out my chair when i read he will be fighting Cloud.......Hitman is Hungarian though, so i cant blame him for supporting his bum ass nation, we normally bring them over here to get destroyed by our prospects

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              Looks like all the Brits have hopped on the **** Khan bandwagon now that their pride and joy David Haye has been reduced to the useless ***g*t that everyone should have realized he was.

Khan is a joke. When he moves up to 147 and takes 3 fights that nobody gives a **** about I am sure all you jokers will proclaim his greatness and his awesome business sense.

I'm glad all you Brits love to watch Khan fighting overmatched opponents who can't crack an egg because nobody else does.

There are 3-4 fights that any boxing fan would love to see Khan take and the reality is that he will not take any of them. He will keep feeding you losers bull**** fights and you will keep buying them and kissing his sorry ass.
              are you not the same idiot who said malignaggi was going to embarrass khan in new york? thought so.

Comment

• Anyone else think this a fake Tim Bradley account? He's following people like Aaron Ramsey and a sky sports presenter, wayne Rooney I highly doubt he even knows who these people are lol. From what I recall he never mentioned having a twitter account

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                  are you not the same idiot who said malignaggi was going to embarrass khan in new york? thought so.
                  he aso put 1000 on Maidana and even few to vegas CONVINCED Khan was gonna get knocked out....

Comment

• Again Fighters Being Promoters Not Fighters

Here we are again fighters pulling the Promotions card. You didnt want to fight me then sooo..... now you cant fight me now. So what if i didnt want to fight you then i'm ready now lets make it happen They both young, good,records etc. Khan and these fighters aint worth a penny compared to the ole days of sugar ray, hagler, even tyson. And remember BOB started this stuff he again got mad when one turned coats on him. Floyd. Anytime a fighter you luv doesnt want to fight somebody with even numbers in wins and age. its because if they lose its over and the climb back is harder than training for a fight. Bob puts them in the timeout corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      Khan fans are too funny,so now that Timmy has his business in orderKhan is not willing to havethe same deal in place??I bet all the Khan fans will be all for this,funny...

Khan should have said he wants to be the only one with major promtion or no. Fight..
                      You left out the part where Bradley said Khan was too big of a risk and if he lost to Khan he would be out of the big fight sweepstakes. He didnt fight Khan because he was afraid to lose. Khan makes Bradley nervous.

Comment

Working...
                      X