Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Shreds Bradley: I'll Give You 70/30, No UK PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROME BY KO SHOULD CHANGE HIS NAME TO....... DOME BY KO << at least then there would be some sense at the start of anything this douche says .

I called this months ago bradley say's no to fight khan he then signs with top rank for the manny fight doesn't get manny because he's clearly got no drawing power and mannys in the money stage of his career then comes begging back for khan and i said i hope khan tells him get the **** outa here and guess what 70/30 take it or leave it or GTFOH bye bye !

Comment

• Looks like all the Brits have hopped on the **** Khan bandwagon now that their pride and joy David Haye has been reduced to the useless ***g*t that everyone should have realized he was.

Khan is a joke. When he moves up to 147 and takes 3 fights that nobody gives a **** about I am sure all you jokers will proclaim his greatness and his awesome business sense.

I'm glad all you Brits love to watch Khan fighting overmatched opponents who can't crack an egg because nobody else does.

There are 3-4 fights that any boxing fan would love to see Khan take and the reality is that he will not take any of them. He will keep feeding you losers bull**** fights and you will keep buying them and kissing his sorry ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        Looks like all the Brits have hopped on the **** Khan bandwagon now that their pride and joy David Haye has been reduced to the useless ***g*t that everyone should have realized he was.

Khan is a joke. When he moves up to 147 and takes 3 fights that nobody gives a **** about I am sure all you jokers will proclaim his greatness and his awesome business sense.

I'm glad all you Brits love to watch Khan fighting overmatched opponents who can't crack an egg because nobody else does.

There are 3-4 fights that any boxing fan would love to see Khan take and the reality is that he will not take any of them. He will keep feeding you losers bull**** fights and you will keep buying them and kissing his sorry ass.
        How about you respond to my post?

Oh wait, you can't, because you don't have the knowledge to argue with FACTS.

Comment

Looks like all the Brits have hopped on the **** Khan bandwagon now that their pride and joy David Haye has been reduced to the useless ***g*t that everyone should have realized he was.

I always amuse myself by reading your posts and then looking over and seeing one of the most protected bumbs in boxing in your avatar.

Comment

• LOL this is hilarious... im guessing bradley just got told he's not getting the pac fight so he's wondering who's he fighting next, if he fights two old bums back-to-back his ass is getting called out....

50/50??? you walk around your own city and nobody knows you, you said this yourself.. khan is a star and has a fan-base keeps growing.... you missed your chance bradley,

im with khan on this one, 70/30 which is a reasonable offer considering bradley brings NOTHING to the table.... i bet know he's having second thoughts of having signed with arum

Comment

• Now that Top Rank and Papa Arum is in the mix, I do think that Bradley is back in drivers seat as far as setting terms. Khan can forget about any UK leverage because Top Rank will always make sure to get the better deal or simply not make the fight at all, especially with a GBP fighter. I think Khan should take the 50/50 Deal to fight Bradley in early 2012 or he could be faced with waiting on the Mayweather sweepstakes for a long time

Comment

im english and totaly agree, but reality is most english know he is a fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by voneric View Post
                  Now that Top Rank and Papa Arum is in the mix, I do think that Bradley is back in drivers seat as far as setting terms. Khan can forget about any UK leverage because Top Rank will always make sure to get the better deal or simply not make the fight at all, especially with a GBP fighter. I think Khan should take the 50/50 Deal to fight Bradley in early 2012 or he could be faced with waiting on the Mayweather sweepstakes for a long time
                  i think you have it the other way around, khan has options, bradley has none (he brings nothing to the table with his zero fanbase and ugly style of fighting) ... bradley will be doing nothing but inhouse fights on the undercards while khan will continue to get bigger fights...

lets be reality

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    I always amuse myself by reading your posts and then looking over and seeing one of the most protected bumbs in boxing in your avatar.

Comment

• Originally posted by lest26 View Post
                      im english and totaly agree, but reality is most english know he is a fraud.
                      Of course you agree. This is your alt.

Comment

Working...
                      X