No announcement yet.

Riddick Bowe: "Klitschko called me Grandpa. Grandpa’s gonna tap that ass."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
    Is this fight really much worse than a 40 year old Mormeck?
    yes it is far worse, Bowe was past his prime 16 years ago. Plus he obviously has brain damage from the blows he's taken for many years now. also Mormeck would last longer and probably do better than bowe at this stage!

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
      sadly Big Daddy has been around the dementia stage since the 90's....did you hear his interviews after the Golota fights? Terrible.

I'm hoping both Klitschkos would smart enough not to make a fight like this.
      Me too because after they destroy Bowe, all the Klitlickers will be out in force to laud the victory as an ATG notch.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
        bowe had to lose 50 pounds going into both golata fights

holly ****...........

a prime bowe would have gave vitali fits & probably ko'd wlad...........

Keep dreaming

Comment

Another African American boxer who is dead broke.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
            Me too because after they destroy Bowe, all the Klitlickers will be out in force to laud the victory as an ATG notch.

The win would be worthless and the Klitschko's have more class than that. Much like the way they have avoided a fight with Holyfield and Toney, they have no interest in embarrassing these all time American greats.

Comment

Guys like Toney & Bowe are half off their rocker at this point, and are brash, classless dudes anyway. They are all about making a buck and could care less about the sport and what is good for it etc etc. They could care less that they havent done a damn think to earn a title shot at this point, and everyone around them are probably fellow bloodsuckers and will feed them all the nonsense that they need to hear, how they can beat the K brothers. Luckily they are classy sportsman, who would not even humor them with a fight. Its bad for boxing and bad for their health. Plus no one really wants to see it. Its no one else's fault that they let themselves get sucked dry by a barrage of yesmen, strippers, and frivilous spending. It was inevitable though, and very typical.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                The win would be worthless and the Klitschko's have more class than that. Much like the way they have avoided a fight with Holyfield and Toney, they have no interest in embarrassing these all time American greats.
                I agree. The Klitschko brothers do have class. It's the Klitlickers that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                  I agree. The Klitschko brothers do have class. It's the Klitlickers that don't.
                  I hear ya. I'm a big Klitschko fan but there's a point where it goes too far for any boxer or sporting entity. I'm probably that way with Roy Jones. It's kinda uncontrollable I'm afraid. Lol

Comment

This sucks to hear....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                      I hear ya. I'm a big Klitschko fan but there's a point where it goes too far for any boxer or sporting entity. I'm probably that way with Roy Jones. It's kinda uncontrollable I'm afraid. Lol
                      I totally agree Bro!!

Comment

Working...
                      X