Collapse
No announcement yet.

List match-ups that can be made today that will guaranteed be no stink-up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brandon Rios vs Hank Lundy...say what you want about Hank Lundy, he been is some GREAT FIGHTS on ESPN2 (Molina fight was a good one, as was his last fight against a OLD David Diaz)

this Saturday fight should be a good one with Angulo vs Kirkland, this was one of my dream matches about 2 years ago, both guys LOVE TO **** and are willing to stray away from the Game Plan and just go for it

Tavoris Cloud vs Jean Pascal would be EXPLOSIVE early in the fight until Pascal gets tired lol

Brandon Rios vs Maidana...stylistically would absolutely be a WAR

Angulo vs Margarito

just to name a few

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
      Brandon Rios vs Hank Lundy...say what you want about Hank Lundy, he been is some GREAT FIGHTS on ESPN2 (Molina fight was a good one, as was his last fight against a OLD David Diaz)

this Saturday fight should be a good one with Angulo vs Kirkland, this was one of my dream matches about 2 years ago, both guys LOVE TO **** and are willing to stray away from the Game Plan and just go for it

Tavoris Cloud vs Jean Pascal would be EXPLOSIVE early in the fight until Pascal gets tired lol

Brandon Rios vs Maidana...stylistically would absolutely be a WAR

Angulo vs Margarito

just to name a few
      i agree cuban...

Comment

Roman Gonzalez vs Giovanni Segura

Comment

nah for real tho jmm vs rios would be badass if you thought the in-fighting for jmm kats was good imagine rios jmm..damn!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            My bad I thought you meant no stick up / hold up like it wouldnt be hard to get signed and made

ok here is my new list
            Donaire vs Gamboa
            Rios vs Ortiz
            Pac vs JMM
            Rios vs Morales
            Morales vs JMM

now those are some scraps

Comment

Working...
            X