Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did floyd use xylocaine against mosley and ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't matter, Floyd doesn't fight in States outside of Nevada.

Comment

So what if he did? Rules are rules.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
        Question is even though its legal it is tech a performance enhancer, Floyd was blessed with brittle hands, thats what God gave him.
        So why does he get to use this to numb pain? in other words its not all natural all natural is fighting using what god gave you.....
        If he really had brittle hands he would break them likeely every time he fought, perhaps even sometimes punching a bag or sparring. He likely uses Xylocaine to avoid the pain of bruising.

I don't reecall ever hearing that Mayweather was walking around with his hands in plaster of Paris at any time.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          It doesn't matter, Floyd doesn't fight in States outside of Nevada.
          translation: he wont fight outside nevada cuz he cant cheat

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            If he really had brittle hands he would break them likeely every time he fought, perhaps even sometimes punching a bag or sparring. He likely uses Xylocaine to avoid the pain of bruising.

I don't reecall ever hearing that Mayweather was walking around with his hands in plaster of Paris at any time.
            heres whats funny about your comment he uses them to numb the pain and that is not all natural... he also uses it in the event he does get a break in those hands he will be able to make it through the fight... why? becuase he cant feel it.. again not all natural..

But I am still waiting on someone to explain why the outside commissions banned it..... there is a reason they banned it and you know it

Comment

Hahaha yea... he was downing himself in pain hitting smaller guys in the past... now he has no problem at higher weight classes.... not natural.

Comment

HBO did a short doc on it, and stated that DLH and PBF were both known to get injections in their hands just prior to a fight, and during that segmant it showed a clip of Mayweather just after one of his fights and he stated he had injections in both hands.... For the fight, how could they test for this and find it really?

you full of ****...link??? I know about the segment but there was nothing about Floyd getting injections in his hand at any point or time...

Comment

But its banned everywhere else now why is that? why is it legal in the state where Floyd lives and the only state Floyd will fight in yet illegal else where..?
                  floyd has fought in other places but we are talking about floyd maywether so of course no one will acknowledge that, you claim that vegas the only place floyd will fight but where are most mega fights held at?

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
                    thats funny because if i'm not mistaken 5 of mannys last 7 fights were in vegas and the other 2 fights were in a state that seems to be much worst than vegas in texas so i guess manny will also not fight in places he can't cheat in

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X