• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poetic justice!

Go marpedz!

Lmao....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
      I'm not saying JMM is using something, just found it interesting and I definitely didn't know about it, nor do I think many of you did.

Pretty disgusting to see how so many are so sure of Manny using PEDs, especielly when their "evidence" is pictures of his completely normal head.
      look how mayweathers slander has damaged pacs reputation. ( u who repeat mayweathers words are also guilty of the same crime)

no wonder one of the ten commandments is not to slander....the lies spread like wildfire

those who have read this, repent and you will be forgiven. if not, God's hand will strike down against you.

Comment

lol. People act like this will effect the outcome. PEDs won't make him superhuman.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
          I didn't know Ariza supplied elite athletes with PEDs in the past. Can you post a link please?
          Of course he can't....just another hater grasping at straws

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
            lol. People act like this will effect the outcome. PEDs won't make him superhuman.
            If only Marquez use than when he fought PBF

He able to have an even playing field even PBF cheated on the scale

Everybody knows PBF used steroid while on vacation

He never stop training even on vaction

His VACATION means ABUSE STEROID TIME!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lbson View Post
              look how mayweathers slander has damaged pacs reputation. ( u who repeat mayweathers words are also guilty of the same crime)

no wonder one of the ten commandments is not to slander....the lies spread like wildfire

those who have read this, repent and you will be forgiven. if not, God's hand will strike down against you.
              Pacquiao should repent cheating on his wife and fathered another woman. I guess that's an ultimate sin that will never be forgiven

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic View Post

Yes using steroids = 2 lbs overweight after not fighting for 2 years
                *fart noise

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic View Post

This ****ing guy

Comment

Originally posted by swazye510 View Post
                    pacquiao should repent cheating on his wife and fathered another woman. I guess that's an ultimate sin that will never be forgiven
                    it is normal to cheat your wife

than to badly beat your wife

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
                      Roach has admitted to having a "don't ask don't tell" policy regarding PED abuse at Wild Card...but saying he supplied them is wrong.

Ariza has an affiliation with Trevor Graham and has brought him in as a consultant for Pacquiao's regimen on numerous occasions...the Trevor Graham who is currently serving a lifelong suspension from training olympic athletes due to knowingly doping many athletes.

I don't know what the deal is, but often times where there's smoke there's fire.
                      Is there an article about Trevor's association with pacquiao?

Comment

Working...
                      X