Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM's S&C coach, former PED-supplier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess who was supplying those PED's to Angel to sell?

Victor Conte!!! Ding Ding Ding

Angel Heredia is the government’s star witness in the perjury trial against track coach Trevor Graham; Heredia said he will reveal names of dozens of elite athletes should he testify publicly against Graham. Graham’s attorneys in turn have stated they will reveal names of elite athletes who were clients of Heredia in order to discredit Heredia.

Coach Graham is the coach who anonymously sent a syringe filled with tetrahydrogestrinone (THG) to Don Catlin starting a chain of events that lead to the BALCO steroid scandal and fallout resulting from it. Now Trevor Graham’s glass house is being demolished sending glass fragments at former guests.
    Last edited by Medved; 10-31-2011, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      I really hope JMM is using PEDs and I hope it helps him make the fight competitive.

THIS IS THE ******* MENTALITY NO PROBLEM WITH USING STEROIDS , Marquez will use it just like Pacquiao .

And you are admitting that the fight is a mismatch by saying this .
      Last edited by SyrianKid; 10-31-2011, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Guess who was supplying those PED's to Angel to sell?

Victor Conte!!! Ding Ding Ding
        "Angel Heredia is a Mexican national who lived in Laredo, Texas and utilized his family connections in Mexico to obtain steroids and other pharmaceuticals for athletes."

Comment

Comment

I guess this fight could be more competitive than I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianKid View Post
              THIS IS THE ******* MENTALITY NO PROBLEM WITH USING STEROIDS , Marquez will use it just like Pacquiao .

And you are admitting that the fight is a mismatch by saying this .
              They're both using PED dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Anyways, I hope JMM is juicing, I really do.

First of all PED's should be legalize IMO. That's really only way to make sure we have an equal level playing field.

Secondly, JMM juicing will make this mismatch at least a tad bit more of a fair fight.

Sadly though it will still be a shitty mismatch.

At least JMM will be caught juicing since we have a legit commission with legit testing, right?
                Shane Mosley approves this message...

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianKid View Post

How many times are you going to post this picture and all the rest of the unfunnies that you have been spamming with in the last few days? I'm surprised your racist ass hasnt been banned yet after that disgraceful slinty eyed pic you posted earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
                    I'm definitely not. In fact, I've posted multiple times on here that I'm all for 24/365 random testing.

I've also said that 8 weeks of random testing after a 18 months "vacation" or whatever, is TOTALLY meaningless. And, if Floyd truly did OST he wouldn't be allowed to fight against Ortiz. (He would've had to be tested during his vacation, OR retire, comeback, and submit himself to testing for at least 6 months before being allowed to compete again. This is all directly from USADA's rule book.)

Again, that's not what this thread is about..
                    Show me evidence where you can PED for 10 months and stop for 2 (8weeks) and still have a positive effect on you?
                    Please do cause Im not understanding your logic.
                    in 8 weeks everything will be out of your system
                    so really would it help?
                    I swear you guys are so caught up on ****** ish

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
                      "Angel Heredia is a Mexican national who lived in Laredo, Texas and utilized his family connections in Mexico to obtain steroids and other pharmaceuticals for athletes."
                      and Alex Ariza is a known supplier too
                      so why are you trying to bash one guy for using a known user when Alex wont tell whats in those special shakes of his

hello kettle you're black
                      haha
                      man you are a tool

Comment

Working...
                      X