No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Lopez Doesn't Rule Out a Clash With Caballero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Lopez Doesn't Rule Out a Clash With Caballero

Juan Manuel Lopez, the former world featherweight and super bantamweight champion of the World Boxing Organization (WBO), will not rule out a possible fight with Celestino "Pelenchín" Caballero, the WBA's "regular" featherweight champion. Over the last few years, Juanma and Caballero have exchanged a lot of words. Negotiations were attemped, and failed, several times. Juanma hopes to get a rematch with Orlando Salido in early 2012.

[Click Here To Read More]

Crazy sloppy fight if they meet.

Low skill-high action slugfest.

Could go either way.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Crazy sloppy fight if they meet.

Low skill-high action slugfest.

Could go either way.
      Caballero is actually very skilled...or was at least, i dont know wtf happened to him in his last few fights

Comment

i was hoping mikey was gonna fight caba.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Caballero is actually very skilled...or was at least, i dont know wtf happened to him in his last few fights
          Actually he hasnt being skilled, he is his usual self!!

Tall, rangy throwing looping punchs turd.

Even Juanma Knocks his ass out!! Caballero aint ****

Comment

caballero aint really that good.

Comment

This fight would be good for that weight class its about time Juanma wants to fight this guy I like Juanma catching Caballero with that right hook but that's if he could beat salido in the rematch we will see.

Comment

PLEASE JUAN MA! take this fight and shut this lanky clown UP!!! He's such a clown. . .

GUARANTEE Juan Ma KO's Caballero. . . First we got Salido, though. . . Gotta get our strap back, AND THEN UNIFICATION with caballero!

Comment

This is further proof that protection of the 0 is of higher priority than giving the fans the fight they want. Only now that the fight is less meaningful Lopez has found his nut sack. Shame. Crying shame.

Comment

hahaha..it's first now that Bob Arum gives his approval of making the fight, when Caballero is completely shot and Juanma lost his 0...another sign that the match making in boxing is corrupt these days

Comment

Working...
                    X