Collapse
No announcement yet.

better 24/7 so far PAC/Marquez 3 or floyd/Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both sux there just repeats of repeats of repeats of repeats of repeats and guess what more repeats

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianKid View Post
      WASTED MY TYPE TYPING THIS ?

****** IT DIDNT TOOK ME 2 YEARS TO WRITE THIS IDIOT

PATHETIC HATER

It appears as if this sad little bumsniff ^^ is having some kind of public meltdown.

Comment

WASTED MY TYPE TYPING THIS ?

****** IT DIDNT TOOK ME 2 YEARS TO WRITE THIS IDIOT

PATHETIC HATER

Floyds a VICTIM in your crazy @ss made up world. we get it. poor lil floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by maricónweather View Post
          Floyds a VICTIM in your crazy @ss made up world. we get it. poor lil floyd.

Floyds a DUCK in your crazy @ss made up world. we get it poor lil hater , keep hating you will be rich by hating on Mayweather

Comment

Floyds a DUCK in your crazy @ss made up world. we get it poor lil hater , keep hating you will be rich by hating on Mayweather
            You can get out now or you can stick around and make an even bigger dick out of yourself if you like.

Comment

no ones hating. just because i found jmm/pac 24/7 better doesnt mean im hatin.
              just because i KNOW floyd ducked a lot of fighters it makes me a hater. come out of your made up world, most real and casual boxing fans, boxing historians, sports writer, ATG fighters view floyd as i do. sorry to burst your bubble kid. i didnt mean to make your hero look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                You can get out now or you can stick around and make an even bigger dick out of yourself if you like.

If you didnt notice ****** i try to never respond to your ****** trolls , you are worthless , just a retarted troll who posts nothing but insults on this forum , now get off my nuts ****** ******* i dont care about you

Comment

Originally posted by maricónweather View Post
                  no ones hating. just because i found jmm/pac 24/7 better doesnt mean im hatin.
                  just because i KNOW floyd ducked a lot of fighters it makes me a hater. come out of your made up world, most real and casual boxing fans, boxing historians, sports writer, ATG fighters view floyd as i do. sorry to burst your bubble kid. i didnt mean to make your hero look bad.

JUST BECAUSE YOU KNOW FLOYD DUCKED ALOT OF FIGHTERS ?

WHE ARE THE PROOFS , THIS IS NOTHING BUT SPECULATIONS FROM A HATER

Comment

If you didnt notice ****** i try to never respond to your ****** trolls , you are worthless , just a retarted troll who posts nothing but insults on this forum , now get off my nuts ****** ******* i dont care about you

Hahaha..I am being called a troll by mr.copy and paste dogshit, ***** bumsniff!

You been dring to much o' dat ladderry soda, yo!

Comment

JUST BECAUSE YOU KNOW FLOYD DUCKED ALOT OF FIGHTERS ?

WHE ARE THE PROOFS , THIS IS NOTHING BUT SPECULATIONS FROM A HATER
                      LOL. your LOVE for floyd makes you incredibly blind and hostile .

LOL i think you should go back in school instead of professing your love for floyd on a daily basis.

Comment

Working...
                      X