No announcement yet.

Guinness Makes An Error About Pacquiao's Accomplishments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KFC(Fforfloyd) View Post
    i could give two ****s if top rank list it or not, the fact of the matter is MAB was the king of featherweight and if my memories serves me right again, Pac was a substitute for someone else in the in MAB-PAC1 and no belt was officially on the line.. EAT THAT
    but pacquiao trashed him and made MAB looked shot overnight on that night and because there were no "TOKEN" belts given, the ring magazine did boxing justice by awarding and giving accollades where it deserved and thats all that matter and will ever matter, its been written that MAB got all 3 belts and unify them, not all of them at the same time but 1 at a time and he has never lost during that span he got all the belts leading up to the fight with pacquiao

p.s i believe some other knowledge boxing fan already elaborate on the validity of the IBO belt and it is valid and regarded highly in the european circuit

END THREAD/

******* folds under pressure, admits there was no belt on the line for barrera

yup, end thread guys... goal accomplished

Comment

omg this is hilarious

Comment

youre a dumb uneducated hood rat
        that belt was not a trinket and no sane person would ever make a thread to dispute that
        you *****s cant even tell the diffrence between ABC belts and the ring title belt that is honorary and bestowed on pac

no1 is folding under pressure, the argument here is that the ring title deserves to be in the same page as the other abc title belts in the guinness book of world record for more substantial reasons other than your weak sauce "TRINKETS ONLY ON THIS PAGE" argument.. if it can even be considered an argument

it will be there because it has weight just as much as any of the ABC belts that pac has, you got nothing naaaadaaaa

may will never have the same praise nor historial significance as manny and his only mention in the guiiness will be a footnote saying he ducked manny pacquiao, aint that a *****

/END THREAD
        Last edited by KFC(Fforfloyd); 10-30-2011, 11:28 AM.

Comment

that belt was not a trinket and no sane person would ever make a thread to disput
          you *****s cant even tell the diffrence between ABC belts and the ring title belt that is honorary and bestowed on pac

no1 is folding under pressure the argument here is that the ring title deserves to be in the same page as the other abc title belts in the guinness book of world record for more substantial reasons other than you weak sauce "TRINKETS ONLY ON THIS PAGE" argument.. if it can even be considered an argument, it will be there because it has weight just as much as any of the ABC belts that pac has, you got nothing naaaadaaaa

may will never have the same praise nor historial significance as manny and his only mention in the guiiness will be a footnote saying he ducked manny pacquiao, aint that a *****

/END THREAD

Comment

that belt was not a trinket and no sane person would ever make a thread to dispute that

no1 is folding under pressure, the argument here is that the ring title deserves to be in the same page as the other abc title belts in the guinness book of world record for more substantial reasons other than your weak sauce "TRINKETS ONLY ON THIS PAGE" argument.. if it can even be considered an argument

it will be there because it has weight just as much as any of the ABC belts that pac has, you got nothing naaaadaaaa

/END THREAD

you already admitted the fight had no belt on the line... gtfoh

now where is puga and uglypug... i want an answer from those ******* losers
            Last edited by LatinKing416; 10-30-2011, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
              Don't attack me... attack Wikipedia, Boxrec, and the people who did not make the Ring and IBO belts official world titles.
              IBO isn't really considered a major world title... but I feel as if the ring holds more weight than one. Considering I think the only ways you can win them is by beating the legit champion of the weight division and the only way you can get a vacant one is by beating two of the top 3 in the weight class... so no going around that.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                IBO isn't really considered a major world title... but I feel as if the ring holds more weight than one. Considering I think the only ways you can win them is by beating the legit champion of the weight division and the only way you can get a vacant one is by beating two of the top 3 in the weight class... so no going around that.
                As even Top Rank acknowledges, the Ring is not a world title. He did not win 8 world titles. End of.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  i dont need to attack anyone, pac is on the record books, period!

floyd aint got none that you can say " hes the only one that did this"....none, exept maybe " who ducked the most challenges"....
                  really??name me another fighter whos won titles in 5 divisions while remaining undefeated....ill wait

Comment

wow let me just end this thread.he does have 6 "WORLD TITLES" AT 126,AND 140,he only won the ring belt which isnt "WORLD TITLE"BUT HE WAS THE "LINEAL CHAMPION THERE.........DO YA'LL EVEN WATCH BOXING?

Comment

Manny is a 6 time "world champion"but a 8 divisional "champion".ring belt isnt a world title but the 2 times he won the ring belt he was the lineal champion of those divisions

Comment

Working...
                      X