No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Solis: Archie is Confused With The WBC's Position

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ksan View Post
    He doesn'r remember? ahaha, so all those 4 people or so of his entourage that were there, had a collective allucination about Canelo breaking Solis Jaw?

Good thing Solis told his people to not get involved, because it would have escalated into an entourage vs entourage fight.
    so solis provoked canelo?Solis had this planned all along?

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
      When you say to your buddies "donīt get involved" it usually means "this is between he and me". I donīt think his entourage would just stand there and see how little guy gets assaulted. I think he got ko and doesnīt even remember what happened or he is being a prick.
      Yeah what idiot has an entourage that doesn't get involved when he's getting his ass kicked? Either they're really stupid, or Solis told them not to get involved. Therefore he must've known he was in a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
        Yeah what idiot has an entourage that doesn't get involved when he's getting his ass kicked? Either they're really stupid, or Solis told them not to get involved. Therefore he must've known he was in a fight.
        yeah,Idk how anyone not go hit canelo.There saying canelo was beating
        him yet noone attacked canelo?There either puzzys or had this planned
        all along.

Comment

Solis is just too small of a guy... Canelo should have just slapped him or gave him a body shot.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
            lol we still have NO IDEA what actually happened. . . im reserving judgement. . . maybe canelo just hit him a fwe times, and didn't go all ape-**** on him like solis said?

but solis is a dude, and if he got all up in canelo's face and whatnot, then he deserved a good two-piece. ..

i don't see how solis could mistake who attacked him - lol u CAN'T mistake canelo for his brothers!

lol if canelo did do it, and didn't ge his brothers permission to drop his name as the fall guy, then he's snitching!!! SOLIS SNITCHING TOO! Everybody knows u don't tell the cops and media shyt like tihs - u HANDLE UR BUSINESS!

im just going to wait until we know what really happened, or at least get a good idea - everything it still too sketchy. . .
            Regardless of what he said or did, un;ess he had a gun ready t fire, no big man should have even touched him, but walked away. You are wrong this time Ug.I don't understand this "two piece" mentality. Don't yu know that a boxer's fists are recognised by Law as being deadly weapons, like a knife or a bludgeon??

Comment

Working...
            X