No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's weakness exposed by Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hemiunu View Post
    Do you know anything about boxing technique, you *******?
    naw they dont know styles....they just know Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
      I haven't been here long but im starting to notice these guys lack knowlege of the sport and only come here to hate Floyd and praise Manny

Comment

Originally posted by i box foreal View Post
        In other words Manny doesn't know how to adjust in a fight?
        first question is, at that time, does pac needs to make any adjustments in a fight he is clearly winning all rounds?

specially, after the 3rd round kd?

ssm opted to run thereafter, and running did not give ssm a won round...

ssm run to survive, and i believe pac let him be....

pac is getting soft?

maybe.....

exposed? this is still a very big question....

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          first question is, at that time, does pac needs to make any adjustments in a fight he is clearly winning all rounds?

specially, after the 3rd round kd?

ssm opted to run thereafter, and running did not give ssm a won round...

ssm run to survive, and i believe pac let him be....

pac is getting soft?

maybe.....

exposed? this is still a very big question....
          At what point should he adjust?? CUTT OFF THE RING..all Shane did was move to the side..cotto did the same thing and manny couldnt adjust either time..

Comment

At what point should he adjust?? CUTT OFF THE RING..all Shane did was move to the side..cotto did the same thing and manny couldnt adjust either time..
            This right here,stop replying to *******s that never boxed a day in there life.its obvious pac cant cutoff the ring,you need a jab then follow up with hooks,and thats not in his style he just rushes in.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
              I haven't been here long but im starting to notice these guys lack knowlege of the sport and only come here to hate Floyd and praise Manny
              wow. two idiots agreeing about others not knowing anything about boxing. the irony!

Comment

i agree with the turning point! but thats goes for any southpaw!! But the only real thing that had him lookin usual was mosleys corky jerkyness and ofcourse that dangerous righthand!! thus the main reason for the turning, to position that right hand. But even at looking not AS good, Pac still KD mosley and dominated the whole fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tulisanto View Post
                  wow. two idiots agreeing about others not knowing anything about boxing. the irony!
                  How can you call me an idiot and you know nothing about me?

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                    This right here,stop replying to *******s that never boxed a day in there life.its obvious pac cant cutoff the ring,you need a jab then follow up with hooks,and thats not in his style he just rushes in.
                    If it ain't broke, why fix it? Manny easily defeated Mosley and Cotto, there was no need for him to "cut off" the ring in order to win those fights. No adjustment needed because it seemed that Manny didn't want to KO them out, he was content with a victory on points. You guys are like Larry Merchant when he complains about Floyd's lack of killer instincts every time he wins by Decision.

Comment

How can you call me an idiot and you know nothing about me?
                      Hes butthurt,them filipinos will not admit there bias due to nationalism

Comment

Working...
                      X