Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Mayweather flow, look zero lossssses"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Cafe used to be good until he sold out and became lazy. He hasnt made anything good in years.

Comment

Man Check Hooks you are one of the biggest PEDquiao nut-huggers on here lol. Floyd was not in any way given a gift-decision with the bronze medal, did you even see that fight? Also, if you have to dig up amateur losses just to find a loss on someone's record, that's pretty sad. That is like saying some amazing NFL QB who has never lost a game, is a chump because he lost a few college games 15+ years ago. Cmon with that bs lol.

As for Pac, he got KOed by two 100+ lb nobodies and his ears boxed off by an even then shot Morales (and twice by JMM) so stick worrying about those lol.

WAR Dinamita!!

Comment

At 3:10 "Always down for the catchweight like Pacquiao"

OOOPS wrong boxer

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
          Man Check Hooks you are one of the biggest PEDquiao nut-huggers on here lol. Floyd was not in any way given a gift-decision with the bronze medal, did you even see that fight? Also, if you have to dig up amateur losses just to find a loss on someone's record, that's pretty sad. That is like saying some amazing NFL QB who has never lost a game, is a chump because he lost a few college games 15+ years ago. Cmon with that bs lol.

As for Pac, he got KOed by two 100+ lb nobodies and his ears boxed off by an even then shot Morales (and twice by JMM) so stick worrying about those lol.

WAR Dinamita!!
          Dude, you just fed the troll. Never ever feed the damn troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
            At 3:10 "Always down for the catchweight like Pacquiao"

OOOPS wrong boxer
            lol always down for the catchweight like im pacquiao ... lol

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
              Dude, you just fed the troll. Never ever feed the damn troll.
              lol yeah man that was some straight up hate to say the thing about the amatuer losses. and damn, if u gotta dig that deep then he must be doing something right. some people have no common sense man and are so blinded by hate and bias that u can say that roses are red and theyll be like...Naw thats an optical illusion.

Comment

Jay Rock: I got My Money on Mayweather Official Video

By far the GREATEST MAYWEATHER SONG!!!
                I got My Money on Mayweather!

Comment

Red Cafe knows how to dress. dudes fly as fuuck.

Comment

"Don't you know that I'll be out in France with the fans throw their hand like Pacquiao, not cos my looks cos my hooks can knock Rocky out!"

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post

WAR Dinamita!!
                      Game Over!

Comment

Working...
                      X