Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Ortiz: 1.25 Million Buys, Record Revenue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    Damn... Floyd keeps owning pacquiao.

I wonder if Pacquiao-marquez will sell almost $80 million.

Marquez is a MUCH bigger name than Ortiz.
    Remember.... Marquez has more fans than Punkiao. If it sells well, it's cause of Marquez, not Mr. Steroids!!!!

War Money.... He is the real Cash Cow!!!!! Dirty Flips will always hate!

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
      what kind of sick **** is that on your signature.. wtf.. who thinks like that?
      its a funny horror film.

Comment

I thought this was the most promoted fight in history? I expected other numbers.And where's floyd's $100 million promised contract schafer waas going to announce?

Comment

Pretty impressive numbers.

Comment

Thanks to the Mexicans who fought on that PPV. And the Mexicans who mostly bought the PPV. Put the "CASH COW" against another black fighter and it gets PPV numbers like Dawson and Hopkins.

Comment

Is this an official HBO release, or Dan Rafael quoting GBP?

Comment

The levels of fanboy bumsniffery on display today have reached vomit inducing proportions.

Never have I seen so many so called boxing fans getting a collective boner over a set of drug test results and PPV figures.

Proper boxing fans teh *****'s I tell ya!

Comment

Originally posted by lacson View Post
                  Ok, what's your point? Explain yourself.
                  Arum the owner is a proven liar. He has a consistent track record in spewing lies and then backtracking later. And he has a proven track record of bribery. So he is not really a credible source of information. You always have to question the validity of his statements.

Comment

Originally posted by very rich man View Post
                    great numbers considering that ortiz was pretty much a nobody.
                    and let me guess the undercard had nothing to do with the numbers right? With the mexican holiday and all!! Lol like mayweather was the only attraction for this fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tongva View Post
                      Thanks to the Mexicans who fought on that PPV. And the Mexicans who mostly bought the PPV. Put the "CASH COW" against another black fighter and it gets PPV numbers like Dawson and Hopkins.
                      Hopkins and Dawson did 1.4mill? Holy shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X