No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Ortiz: 1.25 Million Buys, Record Revenue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jltsmae View Post
    what??? floyd just fought ORTIZ who is a relatively unknown fighter to the public???
    Yes?? The public aren't hardcore fans, do you really think the general public knew who Clottey was?

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
      Yes?? The public aren't hardcore fans, do you really think the general public knew who Clottey was?
      my point is floyd just fought an unknown fighter, as what you have just said, instead of fighting pac...

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
        Right, which is why Pacquiao vs. [relatively unknown fighter] did 700k and Mayweather vs. [relatively unknown fighter] did 1.25m.

Comment

• clottey vs pac 700k? lol..pac the catch weight fraud deserves a 30% split..70% in favor for floyd because it's evident that he sells more...but pac scared of random tests..he's such a cherry picking top rank criminal.

Comment

• Most buys were by Mexicans, blacks, and people who want to see Myweather lose; not because he is a great fighter. H e runs, hugs, and cheats. The minute he loses his O, nobody but blacks would watch his boring fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by 240sxdippin View Post
              ALVAREZ AND MORALLES WERE ONLY BONUSES TO THE CARD. People bought the fight because of floyd. and also thought cool i get some good names too. even though they were fighting losers.
              I bought the fight because of Alvarez, Morales and Ortiz. Most people donīt like Floyd. Heīs boring and a coward. Some people just want to see Floyd but to see him lose, thatīs all. The minute he loses his 0, heīs done.

Comment

• Originally posted by budfr View Post
                I bought the fight because of Alvarez, Morales and Ortiz. Most people donīt like Floyd. Heīs boring and a coward. Some people just want to see Floyd but to see him lose, thatīs all. The minute he loses his 0, heīs done.

Comment

• Originally posted by budfr View Post
                  Most buys were by Mexicans, blacks, and people who want to see Myweather lose; not because he is a great fighter. H e runs, hugs, and cheats. The minute he loses his O, nobody but blacks would watch his boring fights.
                  Originally posted by budfr View Post
                  well Floyd thanks you for your purchase.

Comment

• Who is this guy from Sports Illustrated (Chris Mannax) - he says that the real numbers for Mayweather/Ortiz was 1.15 million; and that it was Floyd's publists that realized the 1.25 million PPV? Can some shed some light on the subject? Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stl_Buay View Post
                      I'm sorry, you must be a ******. Let me make it easy for you to understand. Every year for the past 4 years Manny has sold more PPVs than Floyd. 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011. The rest of what I wrote was probably too much for your ******ed brain to understand. The part about Manny fans having 8 fights in 4 years to chose from vs. Floyd's fans only having 3 might lead to slightly higher one night numbers. Manny's 4 year PPV cost $440 (8 FIGHTS) Floyd's $170 (3 FIGHTS). I'm sorry I didn't ****** proof my last post.
                      "******-proof my last post..." - NICE ONE!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X