No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: I'll Fight Sergio Martinez At 150

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Ok, so Pacman again does what Floyd does. they're identical. Yeah I'll fight Martinez at 150. Martinez ok, lets do it. Then Pacman say's I'll fight him if he can make 147. Just like Floyd. But no one really cares to point it out about Packy, but they sure want to point it out about Floyd, hmmmmmmmm!!
    the hell are you talking about.

the first two pages are all posts biiitching about the catchweight

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      Arum is the problem. The fight won't happen

Arum is just too damn greedy
      BS, Floyd went on record as wanting 100 million for the fight. He keeps finding reasons not to fight Manny, not reasons TO FIGHT MANNY.

Floyd is the reason this fight isn't happening. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianKid View Post
        1.Pacquiao fought Cotto with Catchweights

2.Pacquiao fought Margarito with Catchweights

skipping my points? lol!

1.Pacquiao fought Cotto with Catchweights ==> Ducked by Floyd

2.Pacquiao fought Margarito with Catchweights ==> Ducked by Floyd

3.Mayweather beat De La Hoya at his real weight and De La Hoya was coming off a KO victory against Ricardo Mayorga , De La Hoya finished Mayorga in the 6th round . Pac goes up TWO weight classes while De la Hoya move down ONE weight... And dela Hoya is the one who set the fighting weight. lol!

4.What the hell is this nonsense , Pacquiao beat a Weight Drained Morales in the 2 rematches and he lost against Morales at his real weight . ==> non sense? did you see the video Floyd cheering for PAc on ringside on that fight? lol! weight drained? all their 3 fights are on Super Featherweight so how come Morales is weight drained? lol!

5.Clottey yes Nobody

6. Its Hatton himself who called Mayweather out and Mayweather beat Hatton when he was undefeated , the best fighter in the UK. and where did Floyd drag him? 147 where Hatton is 140lbs lineal champ.

7.Mosley came off a KO victory against Antonio Margarito , Mosley finished Margarito the 9th round , yes the guy you claim Mayweather ducked , and Mosley is the one who went in the ring at the end of the Marquez fight to ask Mayweather to fight. ==> did you answer my point? did Mosely came from 1 year and 4 months off? and 38 years old and it showed coz he gas out after 3 rounds. lol!

8.Yes cheating on the Weight , Pacquiao wants to have the Weight , Size and Age advantage , Marquez is 38 years old , Marquez called Pacquiao out for the 3rd fight for years and not only he gets it at 38 years old but he is also in a no win situation wit the Weight. ==> and did you know that after their first fight, Marquez have an offer of around $400K and he turned it down and fought for $25K and he lost? Again, whose the one cheating on weight and ignored the contracted "catchweight" fight? someone asked a lightweight fighter to move to welterweight but still refuse to step on the weighing scale? whose cheating on weight again? lol

When Mayweather fought Marquez , Marquez called Mayweather out , Marquez was number 2 on the Pound for Pound rankings and Mayweather came off a 2 year retirement from boxing , we all know that when a boxer takes a long lay off the boxer can have ring rust and in this case the lay off was 2 years . Now you broiught up long retirement but refuse to accept that Mosely came from long layoff also! see the hypocracy? lol! #2? and what weight class that #2 is? so next opponent of Floyd will be Donaire coz he on top 5 p4p? lol!

9.Im a ***** because Agapito Sanchez vs Pacquiao was a draw ? yes, coz looks like you have no idea what happened on that fight! your worst than *****... sorry! ahahaha

10. You are crying because Pacquiao lost by knock out , its not Mayweathers fault dont blame him . no, we all accept that PAc have been KO... but did your idol said Pac already beed KOed so no point of fighting him? oops! but last fight of Floyd was been KO just 2 years ago! lol!

And Mayweather fights Victor Ortiz 1 year after Ortiz lost against Maidana ?

What a lying fraud , Oritz fought Maidana in 2009 and Mayweather fought Ortiz in 2011 , Mayweather fought an Ortiz who just became the WBC World Champion . ow, I missed a year! lol! big deal! but how long have PAc been KOed? around 10 years? lol!

11.The same thing. no, we all accept that PAc have been KO... but did your idol said Pac already beed KOed so no point of fighting him? oops! but last fight of Floyd was been KO just 2 years ago! lol!

12.The same thing you are crying because Pacquiao lost against an Erik Morales at his real weight , stop blaming Mayweather for Pacquiaos losses . your excuse that Morales was weight drained and all three fights are on 130lbs? dumb or too ******? lol

13. Yes the first fight against Castillo was controversial but who cares Mayweather beat Castillo again in the rematch thats why there's Pac vs Marquez III? lol!

Try again *****... your exposing to entire forum how dumb you are! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
          the hell are you talking about.

the first two pages are all posts biiitching about the catchweight
          Yup!!

Comment

Pacquiao-Mayweather will not happen because Mayweather doesn't want to. it's been years and floydtards are still in denial.

Comment

Why do you idiots lie when the facts are out there. Floyd never asked for 100mil even stating this on video.

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
              BS, Floyd went on record as wanting 100 million for the fight. He keeps finding reasons not to fight Manny, not reasons TO FIGHT MANNY.

Floyd is the reason this fight isn't happening. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                Why do you idiots lie when the facts are out there. Floyd never asked for 100mil even stating this on video.
                yup! floyds words dont lie! Pac is Next... after two days, I did not say that! lol

Comment

funny how these floydtards keeps on thinking for years that it's Pacquiao's fault that the fight didn't happen. actually it's not funny, it's disturbing because it's already right in front of their faces that Floyd is acting like a b!tch since the 1st day of negotiations
                  Last edited by Sonic Flood; 10-28-2011, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Keith Kizer of the Nevada State Athletic Comission should have put all questions to rest, about who was at fault over the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight not happening. This was oly a few weeks ago and the maniac fanatics (fabs) have pushed it out of their minds already, if they ever allowed it to enter.

Kizer said that Pacquiao, Arum, and Golden Balls ALL agreed and accepted the tests that Mayweather wanted, bu that Mayweather never came forward to accept the agreement. He put the onus directly on Mayweather.

That sould be MORE than enough to make EVERYBODY........SHUT UP.....
                    and turn their cnspiracy lunacies to something else even more important.......

Like.... was "Lydia Pinkham's Medicinal Compound" really as effective as advertised...............

Comment

Originally posted by dosepulgada View Post
                      Just like I said. Who cares about the catchweight? Martinez would fight May with his [Serg's] arms tied at his back for a gazillion of dollars. the guy is cashing in. How many times have I posted that Pac would fight Martinez first? As I said, at least Pacquiao has balls. While Mayweather has none.

That's why Americans hate Floyd. They dont support cowards.

If Pac wins against Martinez first, and Floyd dont win/fight against Pac, then Floyd's resume will go to the stinkhole. I mean, name another legit fighter that can put Mayweather's name even near to Pacquiao? Its a checkmate. I hope Pacquiao fights Martinez after JMM. If Bradley wants it, then they could have a fight after Serg.
                      Floyd won't face Pac period for the same reasons you mention why Americans don't follow Floyd. He's a loud mouthed ****** a55 coward. He will probably retire undefeated but he will have a weak legacy and will wind up broke without facing Pacquiao. It's obvious which side wants the fight more.

Comment

Working...
                      X