Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Question: What if the Klitschko's were 6'2'' & 220lbs??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious Question: What if the Klitschko's were 6'2'' & 220lbs??

FOR THE RECORD I like the Klitchkos...I just think people don't give them credit because of their size advantage....so I am wondering how people would see them doing if they were everyone else's size.

If the Klitschkos were 6'2'' and 220lbs how would their careers have played out and way would their legacy be? Would their boxing skills be able to carry them in fights without the size advantage over all of the other Heavyweights?

How would the Klitschkos being 6'2'' and 220lbs fair against some of the Great Heavyweights from the past?

EDIT: they also fight with the same style they are fighting with now. Just shorter and smaller.

Last edited by Cash Cow; 10-25-2011, 04:58 PM. Reason: typo in title please edit

Vitali would be undisputed champion

Wlad might pick up a belt with all that power in his right.

Comment

They wouldn't be as dominant but they'd still be top 10 fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
        If the Klitschkos were 6'2'' and 220lbs how would their careers have played out and way would their legacy be? Would their boxing skills be able to carry them in fights without the size advantage over all of the other Heavyweights?

How would the Klitschkos being 6'2'' and 220lbs fair against some of the Great Heavyweights from the past?

Then they would've fought different. They would've fought like they were 6'2" 220 pounds. What if Ali was 5-7 with a 67" reach?

Comment

they'd probably fight a lot different silly question. What if Pacquao was 7'11 300 pounds and had the same speed? lol

Comment

they would be BUMS!!! david haye would smash them to pieces!!!

is that what you wanted to hear?

Comment

Haye vs 220lb 6'2" Wlad would be a great fight

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Vitali would be undisputed champion

Wlad might pick up a belt with all that power in his right.
                I agree with this, Vlad would be champ but I don't think he would be as dominant.

Comment

then tye fields would be heavyweight champion

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    they'd probably fight a lot different silly question. What if Pacquao was 7'11 300 pounds and had the same speed? lol

well obviously I mean with the same exact style they have now..

Comment

Working...
                    X