Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvin Hagler believes Manny would beat Mayweather (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvin Hagler believes Manny would beat Mayweather (video)

At this point I disagree with him.

They know. Whoever says otherwise is just trolling, affiliated with Mayweather/Mayweather promotions or a friend of Floyd. You don't hide from a fighter for 4 years after he agreed to everything if you think you can beat him.

Comment

I always felt mayweather was milking this situation a bit. I thought he was letting it sit and simmer some flavor but It's been to long now.

Comment

The thing with Pac is this. Not only does he have too much power, it's too much speed, too much stamina and too much of everything for Floyd to find something he can exploit. He knows he can't beat Pacquiao and I've come to accept that because I mean it's him risking his life in the ring so I can respect that.

Comment

Marvin is from Brockton. nuff said

Comment

Hagler is my favorite boxer of all time. I diagree with him 100% that Manny beats Floyd. I can understand his positiion but disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              The thing with Pac is this. Not only does he have too much power, it's too much speed, too much stamina and too much of everything for Floyd to find something he can exploit. He knows he can't beat Pacquiao and I've come to accept that because I mean it's him risking his life in the ring so I can respect that.
              HAha I don't recall floyd's trainer saying he needed time to prepare for manny.

Funny, through all this nonsense and BS the only one who has admitted to being afraid of anything is Manny. I'm guessing since he is afraid of needles (and has tatoos) that he is probably afraid of a superior boxer too.

Comment

He doesn't say Pac will beat him more than just saying Floyd should put the demands down and just fight Pacquiao, period. Considering what Hagler went through with Leonard, I'm not surprised about his views.

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post

At this point I disagree with him.
                  another black dude calling floyd a b!tzh
                  come on floyd this is now too much

Comment

Definitely think Hagler hates floyd's antics and can understand completely given that Hagler had to get everything the hard way.

Comment

Working...
                    X