Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will the third fight differ between Pac and JMM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will the third fight differ between Pac and JMM?

If JMM manages to make Pac look bad will this put a potential Mayweather fight into perspective?

Do you think Manny will clearly win this time?

I think it'll be tougher then most people think, unless Manny scores an early KO.

My prediction is that it'll be pretty competetive for 7-8 rounds, and then Manny will win by KO or TKO. Probably at least one KD earlier in the fight.

Manny is stronger, more powerful and more skilled now then he was in 2008.

Comment

Jmm is in trouble and that's all there is too it

Comment

Call me whatever you wanna call me but I think this will be the same as the two previous fights, same controversy and same heart aches for the two fighters but the nice thing is that they will be earning more.

Comment

they're a match made in heaven..
          haters will say how this is not matched and so on but they will be in for a surprise... JMM will always be pac's kryptonite..

pac may win more convincingly though unlike pac's past opponents, JMM surely will steal a couple of rounds.

Comment

Only difference will be Pacroid will have more juice in his vains this time. The fight want go 10rds. Too much juice in that Roid taking, large head having, scare of needles (got tats though) Mayweather dodger. Take the test Pacroid & fight someone at the real WW limit.

Comment

No excuse for Pacquiao not to steamroll Marquez this time. He nearly did the first two times, and this time Marquez is older, slower, and facing an even bigger physical disadvantage than the first two fights. If Pacquiao is exactly the same fighter, and hasn't improved one iota since the second fight, he's still facing a worse Marquez than the guy he nearly stopped twice.

Comment

Pac SHOULD stop him. But I hope JMM takes him to hell again! He deserves it, JMM has wanted this fight for 3 years and to me it feels like Pac has waited until he is showing signs of age and taking the piss with the weight. Nothing but opportunistic match making by Arum and Team Pac - seems the norm at the moment though, shame really.

Comment

should be competitive while it lasts.

and pac's haters will flame him for it.

"yo *******s, how come pac didn't ko marquez in round 1? overrated bum"

Comment

JMM is simply over matched, look at what feather fisted Juan Daiz did to him in there fight or how katsidis drop him. JMM has falling of somewhat, the kid is still more superior than most but his skill level has decline. while on the other hand MP has become more complete.

this just might end like the hatton fight.......

Comment

Working...
                    X