Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just turned down a 3some will i live to regret this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hindsight is 20/20.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless View Post
      Unless its seats to Mayweather VS Pacquiao (which will probably never happen), you should NEVER pass up on an opportunity like that.

I hope you are a church going man so you can pray that another opportunity come your way.
      Only a gay guy would turn down a threesome to watch a boxing match -- even if it is Mayweather/Pacquaio because, if you bought the PPV, you can always go home and watch the replay afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
        Only a gay guy would turn down a threesome to watch a boxing match -- even if it is Mayweather/Pacquaio because, if you bought the PPV, you can always go home and watch the replay afterwards.
        Bull****. Im thinking some of you dont get ***** on the regular. ***** is only a special event if you dont get it consistently.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
          Bull****. Im thinking some of you dont get ***** on the regular. ***** is only a special event if you dont get it consistently.
          Thank you! Guys here are desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
            The opportunity will come agian but this fight sucked im fkn tight!!!
            you can go back to your imaginary b!ches now
            miss left and right hand

have fun with them bro

Comment

Originally posted by UmissUpay View Post
              you can go back to your imaginary b!ches now
              miss left and right hand

have fun with them bro
              Why dont you jerk yourself off with your elbows *****

Comment

having two infatlable dolls

doesnt count! but if it was two girls , not even mayweather vs pacquiao would not been the reason to drop it! in other words you ****ed up!

Comment

Originally posted by chavezjrmexico View Post
                  doesnt count! but if it was two girls , not even mayweather vs pacquiao would not been the reason to drop it! in other words you ****ed up!
                  I aint stressing it il keep in touch wit em and it will happen,dude honestly i could care less if you believe me or not.this forum has the most predictable reactions to everything,talk about *****es everyone doubts you,rant on pac *******s come in,rant on floyd *****s come in.

Comment

Originally posted by chavezjrmexico View Post
                    must have been two guys with b!g dongs
                    he must have thought about how painful its going to be and change mind to watch the fight instead

Comment

Its not that hard to drop it when neither is a 9 and i can get it in the future

Comment

Working...
                      X