Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Marquez beats Pacquiao, will you still be interested in Mayweather-Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Cash, is this why you're red, bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
      is that Kim K?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
        haha man you can see my threads and wonder why Im red, all i do is post facts, not speculation. Common sense doesn't do well on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer.exposed View Post
          Marquez fights differently than Floyd and will always give Pac some problem. Floyd style of fighting"peeleft: will get overwhelm by Pac activity. So why not?

Comment

i do want to see Mayweather beat up Pacquiao regardless of who wins this fight. For the record though Marquez should get beat quite handily when he fights Pacquiao. It's just not his time, Marquez is at the end of his career.

Comment

This a must IMPRESSIVELY win for Pac,,,,no Split decision, not even a close fight,, If Marquez even gives Pac any trouble stylistically,, Then there's no reason Pac deserves to be in the ring with Mayweather...

Comment

I don't see Pacquiao struggling much with Marquez. But if he did I think I think it wouldn't spoil PacMan - Mayweather for me. No matter what happens to PacMan he still would remain the only guy who could make Floyd sweat at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  For sure people would still want to see it, because they have been pleading for it for ages, and if they dont fight, people will think all their pleas counted for nothing. But as for the credit Floyd will get, it will be considerably less as you can imagine.

As for Floyd landing so many punches. Shame he couldnt knock JMM down having landed so many punches. And i suppose its easier to land punches on someone who is bloated. Im suprised Floyd didnt land more than Pac.
                  Casual fan Exposed!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
                    This a must IMPRESSIVELY win for Pac,,,,no Split decision, not even a close fight,, If Marquez even gives Pac any trouble stylistically,, Then there's no reason Pac deserves to be in the ring with Mayweather...

Completely agree.

Another very telling stat that TS listed is Pac's punch output against Marquez in both fights..639 and 619. It's amazing how punch output goes down when you're fighting a counter puncher and not a punching bag isn't it? That number would be cut to below 600 if Pac ever fought Floyd. It's funny too because so often Pac fans point to Pac's amazing punch output/volume when justifying why Pac would beat Floyd, which just shows how little they know about boxing. One of Floyd's biggest strengths is controlling his opponent's punch output, just like Marquez did very effectively to Pac in their 2 fights.

Comment

• Who the **** would still wanna see Floyd vs Pac if Pac loses to JMM? Pac would have to avenge that loss immediately in emphatic fashion and that would still kill most of the hype surrounding a Floyd-Pac matchup.

Comment

Working...
                      X