hilarious hopkins-dawson gif

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post

epic jump
    Perfect gif of Grandma Hopkins applying the piggyback technique.

Comment

LOL. "The momentum carried him forward". I think Natas is just baiting cats, now.

Either that, or the momentum also made him leave his feet, jump off the mat, and climb Dawson like a jungle gym, while shoving his forearm down the back of his neck.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaMan! View Post
        hopkins threw a punch and put his weight behind it. very effective BOXING move when it lands. maybe you should be watching football if your impressed by chad the ******
        Very effective indeed especially if your opponent is a southpaw with speed. Look at Hopkins past fights against southpaws he fights them all the same, Hopkins lack of natural athleticism and advanced age makes the punch and clinch a brilliant technique, he's even more effective from the clinch that at any other time well unless he's rushing in with that headbutt right hand combo.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          admit what? that hopkins lunged in with a punch and missed because dawson ducked low? that's not a dirty intentional foul imo, that's a missed punch lunging from the outside while the other guy ducked really low. The momentum carried hopkins forward. I don't see that as dirty, more of just an unfortunate way how everything unfolded, no more than an accidental head clash is unfortunate.

I say it's all three of their faults because it took all three of them for that to happen, but I don't think any of them intentionally meant to cause harm. Hopkins wasn't purposely trying to whiff on a punch. Dawson, while he did intentional shove him off with his shoulder wasn't intentionally trying to foul hopkins. And the ref while imo didn't handle the situation correctly didn't intentionally make the wrong call.

First time I've seen a boxer missed, tried to put all his weight on his opponent's back in a guise of momentum, while lifting his right leg like he wants to dry hump him, all in the same motion. That ain't incidental, that's intentional. All 2 rounds long, BHop leads with his head while trying to get lucky. When Dawson fought fire with fire, Bernard started crying, tried to buy a DQ win or at least a point deduction from the ref. That's a straight b1tch move if you ask me...

Comment

Simple explanation. Somebody baits and another bites. The victim is the audiences, not the players.

Comment

Working...
            X