No announcement yet.

RJJ that beat Ruiz would've defeat Tyson and he beats the Wlad that fought Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Wlad would have a difficult time with the head and lateral movement of Jones.

He's not gonna be able to hit Roy with his jab at will... between the distance, head movement, and foot speed... Wlad would have his hands full.

Now if he knocks him out, he knocks him out... but if it goes to a decision, Wlad would have trouble landing punches and avoiding them..
    Thats true, but then what can he do on offense? Wlad is not the type to throw wild punches, he might not be able to land every jab he throws, but that would mean Jones refuses to go inside.

This means the fight ends in another boring decision win for Wlad, on the count of Jones landing way less than Wlad.

Comment

I'd have to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
        avoiding them? Haye is one of the fastest heavyweights you are going to see and he is far bigger than Roy and he couldn't get near him with punches.

How the hell is Roy meant to hit Wlad.
        First of all I'm not making a case for Roy beating Wlad... But it would be harder for Wlad to outbox Roy than it would be Haye.

I don't care if Haye is one of the fastest HW's... He wasn't faster than Roy.

Aside from size and power... he doesn't do anything better than Roy.

He's not quicker, he doesn't have better footwork or head movement, he's not more accurate, he's not a bette counter puncher or better at dictating distance(Not that Roy would necessarily be dictating distance in this fight)... he doesn't have better stamina..

I'm saying if Wlad doesn't knock Roy out, and it's simply a box fest... Wlad would have a harder time with Roy... He's much quicker, much harder to hit... and he wouldn't get tired like Haye does...

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
          Thats true, but then what can he do on offense? Wlad is not the type to throw wild punches, he might not be able to land every jab he throws, but that would mean Jones refuses to go inside.

This means the fight ends in another boring decision win for Wlad, on the count of Jones landing way less than Wlad.
          I think Roy would work Wlads body, I think Wlads would have to KO Roy cause I think Roy would outpoint him with his speed and angles, and with Roy goin to the body that would slow down Wlad even more in the later rounds so I give Roy a great chance to beat Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post

It would be undoubtedly boring as hell... Roy would most likely be attempting the jab to the body, in and out as quickly as possible to land... it would be very hard to Roy to hit Wlad... and vice versa..

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              First of all I'm not making a case for Roy beating Wlad... But it would be harder for Wlad to outbox Roy than it would be Haye.

I don't care if Haye is one of the fastest HW's... He wasn't faster than Roy.

Aside from size and power... he doesn't do anything better than Roy.

He's not quicker, he doesn't have better footwork or head movement, he's not more accurate, he's not a bette counter puncher or better at dictating distance(Not that Roy would necessarily be dictating distance in this fight)... he doesn't have better stamina..

I'm saying if Wlad doesn't knock Roy out, and it's simply a box fest... Wlad would have a harder time with Roy... He's much quicker, much harder to hit... and he wouldn't get tired like Haye does...

Agree! SMH! at the ppl who compaire Haye to RJJ LMAO! Haye is a not even close to posessing the skills that RJJ had.

Comment

Roy is not beating any REAL HW champ. LHW is as high as he should've gone.

Comment

Tyson smashes Jones' glass jaw into the cheap seats!!

RJJ wasn't battle worn like he is today with his terrible punch resistance, but even still, iron mike would have murdered him. Tyson at his peak was stiff competition for any heavyweight, but not many blown up cruisers & LHW could have hung with him for long.

RJJ knocks Haye out. RJJ vs Wlad would have been good to watch and could have gone either way imo.
                  Last edited by chav; 10-21-2011, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    Tyson smashes Jones' glass jaw into the cheap seats!!

RJJ wasn't battle worn like he is today with his terrible punch resistance, but even still, iron mike would have murdered him. Tyson at his peak was stiff competition for any heavyweight, but not many blown up cruisers & LHW could have hung with him for long.
                    If it's the 2003 version of Tyson... if Roy doesn't get KOed in the first 4 rounds.. then he wins.

Comment

roy would work wlad's body and likely win due to workrate until he got caught with a bomb, which isn't out of the realm of reality of not happening

Comment

Working...
                      X